» 25

"Niall?" Remy wrapped her arms around Niall's neck as he was editing a video. Her long brown hair fell into his face.

"Yes, love?" Niall asked, pushing her hair out of his face and looking up at her.

"I've been thinking- do you think it's time we move?" Her lips curved into a slight smile.

"Where do you wanna move to?" Niall sighed a bit, not knowing if he could afford a whole new house.

"Cali?" Her small smile turned into a grin. Niall put his laptop on the coffee table and turned completely on the couch to look at her.

"You wanna move to California?" He questioned. She nodded vigorously.

"Yes! I've always wanted to live there, and with your whole Youtube thing-" She paused, not wanting to talk too much.

"I think it's a great idea but- your house just sold so you can move in here."

Remy shrugged, thinking for a minute. "Exactly! So we only have one more house to sell, it'll be easy!" She smiled once again.  Niall shrugged, thinking about the idea once again.

"We could try to find a house out there but- what city? LA?" Remy nodded as a response.

"I don't think LA is a good place to raise a family, Rem." He continued. Remy shook her head.

"Niall, it would be fine." She insisted, moving and sitting down next to him on the couch. Niall moved his arm around her.

"Alright, alright..." He began. "Let's start looking for houses." A smiles grew on his face and he grabbed his laptop off the coffee table. He moved the editor tab and opened up the google chrome browser.

"Niall, what the FUCK have you been watching? Ew!" Remy exclaimed, covering her eyes. Niall laughed. "Shut up, there's nothing and you know that."

He searched up a realtor website and began to look through the houses, they both picked a few they liked mutually and bookmarked them.

"We have to see them in person, don't we?" Remy asked. Niall nodded as a response, not looking away from his laptop.

"We could go next week and look at a bunch, then decide from there. In the mean time, we gotta get this place on the market."

Remy looked around, she was gonna miss this place, but moving would be for the better for the both of them, and for the baby.

In the end, they'd be making the right decision.

-

a/n: hi i'm dead inside hru