» 13

a/n: hey y'all!!! sorry i haven't updated in a few days, i've had writers block and i'm also getting ready for school to start :(((

i have to wake up super early tomorrow but i decided to stay up and write this anyways

i have a four hour volleyball practice tomorrow and i'm ready to jump off a cliff but it's fine

ALSO WE HIT 300 READS AHHH THATS SO COOL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

AS IT'S LONG OVER DO, LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER

-mars

-

Niall put a movie in the DVD player and I saw the Scream movie pop up. I love these movies, but I still get scared every time I watch them! They're so great, but also quite scary.

Niall pulled me over to his couch and he put his arms around me, in which I put my head on to his chest. It was nice, and I was comfy. I honestly loved this boy so much already, but how the hell did I manage to go from hating him to loving him that quick?

"Do you want any popcorn?" Niall held out a bowl to me. I shook my head in response. He shrugged and put the bowl next to him. I then saw someone being murdered and buried my head into his chest out of instinct. I could hear him laugh a bit, but then I looked up to see that the scene had already ended.

-

Many movies later, Niall and I had grown extremely drowsy. I should have gone home honestly, but I liked being with him.

"Can I borrow some clothes to sleep in?" I asked him quietly. He nodded and motioned for me to follow him to his room. I followed behind him and he led me down the hallway. We got to his room and he opened the door to reveal it. He made his way over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for me.

"Thanks." I smiled after he had tossed them to me and made my way to his bathroom. I quickly changed and tossed my clothes into the living room.

When I walked back into Niall's room, he was sitting on his computer. He turned it off and looked at me as I stood in the doorway.

"Where can I sleep?" I asked, looking at him.

"In here." He pointed towards the bed and shrugged. I forgot normal couples slept in beds together. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up going over to his bed and sitting down.

"Let me know if you need anything." He laid down next to me and turned off the lamp. Then, I felt his arms snake around me. I smiled and curled up into his embrace.

"Goodnight, love." Was the last thing I heard before dosing off and falling asleep.

-

a/n: this chapter is terrible i'm so sorry

it's just a filler i promise a better chapter is coming next :(

i really hope this didn't bore you guys too much, i promise this story is going to get better! thanks for reading AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 300 READS AHH

-mars