» 19

a/n: HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE JUST REACHED 2K READS UM???

I'M SHOOK???

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU AH

-mars

-

Remy watched patiently as Niall finished off his pancakes. She had already placed her dish in the sink and was now waiting on Niall. She watched intently as he took his last bite and carried his own plate over to the sink.

"What are we gonna do today?" Remy asked, bending down and pulling her sock back up over her knee.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Niall asked, turning to face the girl once again. She smiled up at him, watching as he leaned on the counter once again.

"Can we go to the mall?" Her head perked up, her soft smile turning to a grin. Niall nodded, looking down at her.

"Of course we can, what do you want to buy?" He moved his elbow further behind him, once again supporting his weight.

"Well, I need new Vans and I need a new concealer." She nodded her head, finishing her thought.

Niall laughed a bit and stood up straight. "Well, go get dressed!" He exclaimed, watching as she ran out of the kitchen and upstairs. Niall laughed to himself again, shaking his head.

Remy darted upstairs and ran to her room, she went through her drawer and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans and a Calpurnia (A/n: Calpurnia is Finn wolfhard's band btw, I love them) t shirt. She pulled off her hoodie, shorts, and socks, then put on her entirely new outfit. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled softly, pulling out her hair brush and going through her hair with it.

"You almost ready, love?" Niall appeared in the doorway, leaning on the door frame. Remy nodded vigorously, then motioned to the drawer of clothes Niall had at her house. She made her way out of her room to let Niall change, giving him privacy of course.

Remy zipped up her winter coat and proceeded to pull her black timberland boots onto her tiny feet. Niall came up next to her and put on his own shoes as she finished lacing her boots up. She stood up, then shoved her hands into her coat pockets to check for her phone.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked, opening up the door. Remy nodded, and they were off.

-

Niall finally pulled into the parking lot of the mall. Remy grinned, leaning on the center counsel and disconnecting the bluetooth on her phone. She bounced eagerly in her seat, watching as Niall parked as close as he could to the mall. She quickly flung her door open and the cool winter air hit her face. This caused her to smile, she began walking towards the entrance of the mall with Niall following behind.

As she got to the door, Niall rushed to open it for her.

"M'lady." He laughed as he said that, his accent made it sound more professional. She laughed, punching his arm lightly. They both walked inside, seeing hundreds of people flooding the mall. Remy pointed to the Vans store and practically ran. Niall laughed once again, watching as she sprinted to the shop.

"Wait up!"

-

a/n: hi quick authors note

would somebody who owns cuphead be willing to game share w me on steam?

if nobody has it, it's cool

i just really wanna play it but my balance on my steam account is super fucked up so i can't buy it

hmu in my messages !!!

-m