» 18

a/n: hi it's 3 am
i want to die
and i love finn wolfhard a lot
thanks

also sorry i barely update this story anymore, i just never have time. high school is a shit show for me and it consumes all of my fucking time. :/

-mars

-

Niall woke up the next morning to see Remy still wrapped in his embrace, fast asleep. Her mouth hung open ever so slightly, which made him smile softly. He hesitantly removed his arms from around the girl, careful to not wake her up. Niall made his way over to the kitchen, looking through her pantry and finding ingredients to make breakfast.

As Niall pulled out pancake mix, eggs, milk, and butter, Remy walked into the kitchen and yawned loudly.

"Good morning, sunshine." Niall said to her, pulling out a bowl from her cabinet.

"What day is it?" She asked sleepily, boosting herself up and sitting on the counter. Niall laughed softly, turning to face her.

"It's Sunday." He told her, turning around to prepare the pancake batter. Remy smiled, pulling her knees to her chest, looking like a child as she sat on her kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry for everything, Niall." She whispered, watching as he stirred the pancake batter in the bowl.

"Don't be sorry, love." Niall replied, turning on the stove as he poured pancake batter onto a pan. He carefully finished off the pancake and pulled out a spatula. The dirty haired blonde turned once again to face his girlfriend, watching her move her knees from her chest. Her small frame was covered in one of his giant hoodies, she looked so tiny in it. Her legs were only covered by a pair of overly short shorts and knee high black socks. To him, she looked beautiful, with her hair up in a messy bun and her glasses on her face.

"You're staring." Remy told him, a smile creeping up on her face.

"I won't deny that." Niall replied, leaning on the counter across from the one she had been sitting on. The girl grinned, watching as Niall turned to flip the pancake that was now half cooked.

Remy hopped off the counter and walked to the fridge, opening it up and pulling out a container of fresh raspberries. She opened them up and brought them over to the faucet, then proceeded to rinse them off and put them into a separate bowl. She popped one into her mouth, then moved back over to the counter she had been previously sitting on.

Niall finished off the pancake, then flipped it onto a plate that lied next to the stove. Remy watched him carefully as she continued to consume her bowl of raspberries.

He finished off two more pancakes, put a dollop of whipped cream on them, then brought them over to Remy who had already finished her little bowl of berries.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly at him, covering her face with her sleeves.

As a response, Niall bent down and kissed her softly, smiling into it.

He truly missed her.