» 27

Once they were all checked in, the pair went up to their room.

"This place is huge!" Reminds exclaimed, her eyes darting around the place through the glass elevator.

"I know- who the hell needs 17 floors in their hotel?" Niall questioned, making Remy laugh.

They elevator doors opened to reveal their floor, floor 15. Remy stepped out of the elevator and dragged her suitcase behind her, Niall followed. She began to walk down the hallway to find their room, 1521.

"Here it is!" She smiled, finding it finally. Niall pulled out his room key and inserted it into the door, then pulled it open, holding it for Remy.

"Thank you." She nodded, and walked inside, Niall followed suit and shut the door. Remy tossed her bag off to the side and carefully hopped into the large king sized bed.

"Can we pleaseeeee take a nap before we have to go?" She begged. Niall rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone.

"Fineee, but we have to be up by 4 to go look at a house not far from here." He set an alarm for 4 Pm and laid down next to her. Niall put his arms around her and held her tightly to his chest. Remy's eyes were already closed, and she slowly fell asleep. Niall did the same, and they both fell into a deep sleep.

a/n:

🤠✊👊