Chapter 3

***love Bowie Sensei***

She took us up the stairs to the second floor, and apparently the whole school is three floors tall.

"Ok! Go into cassroom 201 and they will tell you what to do from there!"

I nodded and thanked her. I walked into the class, and there is probably only four other students in here.

"Oh look our last student is here!" I heard a male voice say.
I notice an older man looking at me, I guess he's the teacher.
"I almost forgot I'm your teacher, you can call me Kakashi."

He flashed a smile at me, or at least I think he did, I couldn't tell because his face is covered with a mask. He also is wearing a headband that coveres his eye, this look kinda suites him but it looks weird because he is wearing a full suit and tie.
"And could you please introduce yourself to your classmates, and introduce your guest too please."

"Ok. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and this is my brother Itachi Uchiha."

I smiled out of kindness, so they don't think I'm a total asshole. I've also been told I have a cute smile.

"Now everyone introduce yourselves to Sasuke." Kakashi says as he motions to someone.

He points to a guy leaning on the back wall with an older man that looks just like him.
"Uh, fine... I'm Shikamaru Nara....what a drag..."
Then the man he was standing with smacked him on the back of the head and angrily whispered, "Don't be rude to your classmates son!"

"...Sorry..." Shika said to me, unhappy that he was told to do something. At least I know that is his dad now.

"Next!" Kakashi said, and he motioned to a girl. She looked at me with wide eyes and blushed, what's her problem?
"Oh hi Sasuke! I'm Sakura Haruno, nice to meet you!"
Sakura is standing with what I would guess to be her parents. But they look nothing alike, Sakura with pink hair her mom blonde, and her dad with crazy brown hair.

"Next!" Kakashi said again, and again he motioned to the next person.
Right away he said, "I'm Gaara." and he looked away from everyone, he looks very unhappy.
That wasn't the only thing about him, he had a tattoo on his forehead and I think it said 'love', weird, and I'm pretty sure he didn't have any eyebrows.
I feel bad for him because no one was standing with him, no parents, guardians, friends, nobody.

"Last but not least." Kakashi said.

"Um, hi, uh, I'm Naruto Uzumaki..."
He seems really shy, he's sitting in a desk hugging his knees, looking like he's trying to hide. But standing next to him is a man, holding him by the shoulders, staying close to Naruto. First thing I noticed about him is the scar across his nose, I wonder how he got that?

*** ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ***