Chapter 27

***Bum bum bum! Muffins!- Shawn Spencer

This chapter might be a bit smexy, if ya know what I mean ;)***

"Naruto." I say still holding him close. "I know this probably isn't the right time but I have something to tell you."

I move my arms from around his neck to put my hands on each of his cheeks, his face feels warm, I can tell he's blushing. I keep my head next his, feeling his soft hair against my cheek and just feeling pure happiness being this close to him.

"I've been thinking a lot recently, and a lot of it has been about you."

I could feel his heart beating faster and his face become more heated.

"I really like you Naruto, and I..." I trail off moving my head to face his, our eyes closed and foreheads touching. My left hand stays on his cheek and my right moves down his body to his leg.

"...I want to be with you." I say. I start feeling hot in my stomach, and my adrenaline pumping, I want to have sex with him desperately.

I lean in that final inch, his soft lips touching mine. He leans away, my heart almost drops, does he not want this? But he leans back in wanting more just like I do, but this time our mouths open. I keep our heads in place by holding his, and run my hand through his silky blonde hair as our kisses became deeper and more intense. My other hand started to wonder, rubbing his inner thigh. I wanted to go farther but Naruto stopped my hand, and broke away from the kiss.

"What is it?" I ask thinking I have done something wrong.

"Nothing Sasuke," He says. "You should probably leave now, before we go any farther."

I nod my head.

"You're probably right... but can I see you again after dinner?" I ask.

"Sure." He said smiling at me.

"I'll bring over the Xbox." I add, standing up off the couch.

"I look forward to it, bye Sasuke." he waves goodbye and I leave his room closing the door. I guess I should get ready for dinner.

I go into my room which is right next to Naruto's, and I realize I haven't seen Kiba since he told me to do my laundry. I don't want to know what he's up to.

I look at the clock and it's about 5:15, which give me thirty minutes minutes to get ready so I can head down there early and finish my laundry. I look through my drawers so I can change out of this stupid uniform and into something I like. I pick out my favorite shirt, a System of a Down tee, and a pair of jeans. I go to the bathroom to change, just incase Kiba comes back.

I undress down to my boxers when I glance in the mirror. Seeing myself almost fully naked, reminded me of Naruto in the shower. How he washed himself, and then how he kissed me, and how bad I want to be with him. All those thoughts came rushing back and I'm hard again. I need to feel some pleasure, and Naruto won't let me. I turn away from the mirror while I rub myself through my boxers, yes, I want this. I stick my left hand into my boxers, just holding my hand against myself before doing anything. I sit down on the lid of the toilet and start rubbing. I let out a moan, I feel like I've been holding in in for too long. I stroke myself faster and every now and then I rub my head with my thumb making me let out a slight moan. My breathing picks up and I feel closer to release. I think about Naruto and his muscled body, and how I want to get close to him so badly. I'm almost there to cumming, when I hear Kiba's voice outside asking where I'm at. I stop my hand to respond.

"I'm in the bathroom!" I yell.

"Ok hurry up!" He responds. I wait a second hoping he would do something else so he couldn't hear me. I listen closely and he turns on the TV.

I continue stroking myself faster than before, I bite my lip to stop sounds from escaping my mouth. Reaching my limit I released in my hand and then preceded by washing them in the sink. I got dressed and brushed my hair, I think I pretty good. I leave the bathroom and Kiba gives me a weird look.

"God man what took you so long? I'm waiting on you."

I try not to blush, showing my embarrassment.

"I had to change and use the bathroom." I say. It wasn't a complete lie.

"Well follow me, we're going to meet up with Shikamaru."

*** Hope you liked the chapter ;) and I'm trying to get better at uploading ^~^ ily all***