Chapter 6

***huehuehue***

I'm so glad to be out of that room. Now I finally get to talk to a sane person. I'm in front of Naruto's door, room 315. I knock on the door, I'm nervous for some reason. The door opens, it's Iruka?

"Hey Naruto! It's Sasuke!" He yells into the room.

Iruka flashes me a smile and backs out of the doorway, so now I see Naruto.

"Hey Sasuke!" He smiles at me and it lifts my spirits up.
"What's up?" he said.

"Oh, I'm just bored and I thought you would like to get dinner with me at the Cafeteria."

Why did it sound like I'm asking him out? That's a weird thought.

"Oh I don't know, I'm in the middle of unpacking."

"Go ahead!" Iruka said. "I'll finish packing. And pick up your school uniforms and stuff while your out!"

"Thanks!" Naruto said to Iruka. He gave him a hug and we left.

"Uniforms?" I said, feeling a bit lost.

"Yeah didn't you read over that book that's on your bed? It tells you what to do, or didn't your roommate tell you what to do?"

"No he didn't tell me anything useful besides that we have a 9 pm curfew."

We started heading down the stairs, and went out the door into the large court yard.

"It's starting to cool down outside." Naruto said. "I hope they give us sweaters, because fall is coming fast."

"Yeah, I wish it could just stay summer though. I like warmer weather better."

"But don't you like wearing scarves during the winter?" He asked.

"I don't think I've ever worn a scarf, besides when I went out to play in the snow when I was little..." I said.

"Don't worry." Naruto said.

"Huh? why?"

"I'll let you borrow some." He said, and immediately giggled afterwards. I'm not sure if he's serious or what, but damn his laugh is contagious. I laugh with him.

~

A few minutes later we found the cafeteria in 'E' building. We didn't even know there was an 'E' building, but it is near the courtyard and 'D' building.
We walk in and there is a surprising amount of people in here, and the cafeteria is huge! This building is 2 stories tall and all of it is the cafeteria.

"Come in Sasuke! Let's get something to eat!"

He pats me on the back and runs ahead of me. I didn't even notice what he was wearing, a baggy orange knitted sweater with a blue scarf. I couldn't help but stare, how did I not notice? No, that isn't the only reason I'm staring him.

He looks cute.

There I thought it, but he really does look cute. Now I feel embarrassed that I thought that. I caught up to him and we got in line.

"Is something wrong Sasuke? Your face is red."

When he said that I could feel my face getting warmer and probably redder. I looked away so he wouldn't notice.

"Uh Naruto?" I say. "How are we supposed to get food if we don't have a school ID or a lunch number?"

"Oh, that's a good thought...I don't know actually."

"Isn't there some restaurants down the road? We can just eat there." I suggest.

"But I don't have any money with me."

"It's fine I'll buy yours, and I won't take no for an answer." I demand, but why do I want him to go with me so badly?

"Ok! As long as I get to pick where we're going!"

We jump out of line and head out the door, back into the yard.

"Hey Sasuke I bet I can beat you to building 'A'!"

"I bet you can't!" I yell back as I take off running.

"Hey no fair!" I hear him complain.

He starts off right after me, I can hear him close behind starting to catch up. So I run harder, pushing myself to stay ahead of him., And like it was easy to him he was right next to me and strides on by. I need to catch back up to him, but maybe I should just let him win, and have more happiness and satisfaction. I don't know why I care about his happiness so much, I just met him today.

"I win!" Naruto says leaning against the door to the 'A' building. He barely even broke a sweat, I'm impressed.

"Ok Naruto, stop bragging and let's go."

"Hold up!" He said and held out his hand to stop me.

"You said you bet you could win, and you lost. So what do I get for winning?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Uh I don't know I'll buy you dessert I guess."

"Deal!" He said smiling. "Now let's go eat!"

*** =^u^= ***