Chapter 20

***Teenagers scare the living shit out of me***

"Hello new students!" The weird guy said. "I am your teacher, you can call me Guy."

Wow, is that really his name.

"Let me show you new comers around the gym!" He said. I have a feeling in not going to like him, he's too excited for everything.

He leads me, Naruto, Gaara, and Shikamaru into the gym, and it's fucking huge.

"Over here is the rock climbing wall, here is the climbing rope, through that door is the workout room and on the very back wall is the locker room. Any questions?"

Everyone looked around confused. He talked so fast and pointed everywhere we barely got any of it. I raised my hand for a question.

"Yes, you young man?"

"Yea, where is the equipment room?" I asked.

"Oh good question my boy! Its in the door next to the workout room. Any thing else?"

He paused, waiting for more questions.

"All right! let's move on the the pool!"

He walked us through the men's locker room and apparently on the other side there is a door to the pool, I asked him why and he said it was 'convenient'.

"Well how do others get to the pool?" I ask asked.

"There is a door on the outside!" He pointed to it, and sure enough, there's a door.

"Now let's head back to the lobby so we can get started!"

We go back to the lobby, and there everyone is waiting for us.

"Now hold on here while I get the uniforms!" He says as he dashes away, back into the gym. I look around and the lobby is pretty big too. They have concession stands, ticket booth, the whole shebang. He walks back in pushing a hand truck with three boxes on it.

"Now all these are in order of last name, I'll call them out."

He whips out a clipboard with everyone's name and calls names.

"...Next is Uchiha."

I grab my uniform, it's a white tee shirt with the school logo on it, and green basketball shirts.

"Uzumaki." He calls out.

Naruto gets his and it's the same size as mine. I guess they really did listen to me all the way about Naruto wanting loose fitting clothes. Guy called out a few more names and all the uniforms were handed out.

"All right boys head to the locker room to change, and meet me back in the gym!"

***Guys, I got trapped in my bathroom for like thirty minutes and couldn't get out and no one else was home to help me, so yeah, I wrote most of this chapter locked in my tiny bathroom, sitting on top of the toilet. Just letting you know.***