Chapter 38

Naruto hangs up his phone and sets it on the night stand. We haven't moved from each other's embrace. He rolls me on my back and kisses my lips, leaving me with a nibble.
"We need to get up." He says exhaustedly..
"Why? Can't you just lay here with me for a little while longer?"
"No...or we'll be here forever." He says kissing the side of my mouth.
"How about we take a shower together?" I suggest, smiling. I could feel his lips smile back on mine.
"Ok but nothing naughty, we need to be actually clean."
"Deal."
He rolls off of me, still naked, and walks into his bathroom. I start to get out of bed when I hear, "Shower or bath?... I'm just gonna start a bath." He says without concerning me. But I don't have a problem with it, just a chance to be close and intimate with Naruto. I hear the nobs squeak as water begins to pour out of the faucet, and drums on the empty tub.
"Are you going to come in?" He asks.
"I'm coming." I get out of bed, still naked, and peek my head into the bathroom.
"I'm here." I say playfully.
"And I'm putting in bubbles." Naruto says doing so. Bubbles begin to fill up the bath, and I smell their clean sent.
"Sasuke you get in first."
I dip my toe in, it's a bit hot. I slowly sit down in the bath as I adjust the water. I look up at him, and I can feel myself blushing a bit. He becomes red faced ,and quickly gets in the water. He then turns off the faucet.
"Why were you looking at me like that?" he says feeling embarrassed. "I still feel weird when people look at me naked... "
"Oh, I'm sorry Naruto... but what about earlier..."
"I don't know. That felt, different. I wasn't embarrassed to put myself out there..."
I smile. "It's because you think I'm sexy."
"Shut up!" He laughs and splashes me with water.
"You hurt my feelings! You don't find me attractive?"
"Of course I do!" He leans in close to my face. "Just don't make me say it."
I close my eyes expecting a kiss. Then hot water is dumped over my head, soaking my hair. I wipe off my face playfully acting shocked, and grab the cup from his hand.
"Oh no you don't!" He yells as he reaches around me to get the cup. I already have it behind me, and full of water. I switch the cup to my other hand, and dump it over his head to satisfy my revenge, and make us even.

"Are you happy now?" He asks, wiping his hair from his eyes. "I am." I say slightly chuckling. He hands me the shampoo. "... wash my hair, please." How can I say no.
I squirt some out in my hand, and rub some in his hair. When I lock onto his glassy blue eyes. My chest is beginning to burn, heat up. I feel like it could be the steam, but every time I look into his eyes I can't help feeling... what would I do without you.
I close my eyes as I place my hands on his cheeks. I feel his lips touch mine, and I loose all sense of the world. I kiss again, and again, each one becomes more involved than the last. I sit on his lap to become closer. I wrap one arm around him, and the other hand is combing his hair and massaging.

"Don't you need to wash my hair too?" I ask.
"Of course I will." He says. He lathers up my hair, and we don't speak another word until both of us are fully rinsed. What else was there to say? It seems to be that we both know what we're thinking, and just by looking in each others eyes it feels like years of conversation.
"Sasuke?" He asks.
"Yeah?"
"I hate to leave the bath, but I have something else planned before my dad gets home."

**** go ahead and say it
I'm a poo nugget
I've been so inactive and I'm sorry :(
But now that I'm over that Naruto has ended I don't feel so mad at Kishimoto anymore. Don't get me wrong I still hate him for being a poo shit, but now I've learned to forget about it lol. hopefully I'll be able to post more now :D
***