Chapter 21

***( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)***

"Oh before I forget," Guy Sensei said. "You have lockers in there with your names on them!"

Good to know. I scan around for Naru but don't see him, dammit I need to stop being so protective over him. So I go to the locker room and find my locker. 'Sasuke Uchiha', I look to my right at the locker next to me, 'Naruto Uzumaki', locker mates again.

The locker here has the same combination as my other one, at least they made it easy for me. I open the locker, undress, throw in my clothes, and put my gym clothes on, they fit me pretty well. I close my locker and walk out into the gym, almost everyone is out here, even Naruto is. I stand next to him as we are waiting for people to get ready.

"Naruto."

"What?" he asked.

"Where did you go? You disappeared after you got your uniform."

"Oh I had to go to the bathroom, so I changed in there to save time." He replied gleefully.

He seems happy and it's a pretty nice excuse, but I feel like he's hiding something from me and I intended to find out soon.

The last person leaves the locker room and Guy starts giving us orders.

"Ok! Everyone with a last name that starts with A-M go to the left side of the gym, and everyone with the last name N-Z go to the right."

Naruto and I go to the right along with about half of the class. Guy starts at the other side, gives them orders then comes over to us.

"You are going to do laps for ten minutes. I'll each give you a piece of paper and you write down how many laps you did, and your name. I'll start the time up on the wall in a second, when you see it moving start. Now remember this isn't a competition"

I wait at where he told us to stand with Naruto.

"Hey Sasuke," Naruto says as he friendly bumps his elbow against me. "I bet I can run more laps than you."

I didn't expect Naruto to bet me, but why not.

"Sure, just don't expect to run faster than me like last time, I let you win."

"Sure you did." He said with sarcasm.

We both ready ourselves, waiting for the clock to start counting down.

It started. I run to the front of the crowd and Naruto follows me up.

Nine minutes pass and we're 35 laps in. Naruto is still right next next to me. He looks up at the clock and sees we have a minute left and sprints off ahead of me. I can't catch up, I've used most of my energy keeping this pace. He laps me tree times when time finally ended. I go to the water fountain to cool me down.

"What was that Sasuke?" Naruto said jogging towards me. "You let me win?"

"Yeah whatever dobe."

"I was literally running circles around you!" He let out a laugh, amusing himself. At least I can make him happy, I really expected for him to be miserable right now. But he's happy as could be.

We head back to the next station to write down how many laps we did, and I notice his clothes are a little big on him. But his shirt is covered in sweat and it is sticking to his body. I couldn't help but look, he had at least a six pack and is ripped. What could he be ashamed of?

"All right!" Guy yelled. "You'll be doing push-ups and crunches here, I'll be timing you myself and you have four minutes to do each. Now everyone get into push-up position."

We all lay down and get ready.

"Go!"

We start and I try hard again but Naruto came out on top.

"152! Naruto my boy that is excellent!" Guy said praising him. I had 130 and no one is telling me good job.

We got ready for crunches, and this time Guy and some other person as standing over us.

"We'll be counting you two, since you're doing so well."

Ok fair enough.

"Go!"

Everyone starts and big shocker Naruto is going faster than me.

One minute left and Naruto slows down, maybe this is my chance to catch up. I push hard till time is up.

"Stop!" Guy yells. "Naruto you did 134, and Sasuke you did 145. Good job! Both of you! Now go take a break, you all deserve it!"

I head towards the water fountain again and Naruto runs by and whispers in my ear, "I let you win."

I get my water and sit on the bleachers waiting for everyone to come back.

"Why are you pouting Sasuke?" Naruto asks me.

"I'm not pouting, this is my normal face."

"Everyone!" Guy yelled to get our attention. "I'll be handing out your swimsuits now, and we'll begin the swim test."

***One day at a fucking time***