Chapter 4

*** it's gonna start gettin good now***

"So any questions before I show you to your rooms?" Kakashi said.

"Yeah." I said "When will we meet our other classmates?" I'm really curious to know, because so far these are the only people I know and they all seem pretty weird.

"Oh you'll see them tomorrow...Any thing else?"

No one said anything.

"Ok follow me." Kakashi said.

Everyone got up and we followed him out the door. Then down the stairs and out the doors, and back into the court yard.
"Now the dorms are straight forward and to the right, in building 'D', and if you ever get lost there are signs everywhere so you can find your way."

Damn this is so boring. Why can't I just go home and be alone, but at least we get our own rooms here.

"Also it's about a 5 minute walk from the school to the dorms so why don't you guys get acquainted?"

Eh I don't mind talking to a few people. I see Sakura taking to Shikamaru and Gaara, I'm surprised she didn't come over and talk to me, based on the way she was looking at me earlier.

I guess I'll talk to Naruto. I look around and I didn't see him, so I stop and look behind me. He is at least 20 feet behind. Plus I see that scar face guy with his arm around him, it looks like he's trying to comfort him. I wonder what's wrong, so I walk towards them.
They look up at me and I smile and wave at them. They both give me a half a smile and let me walk with them. I want to kind to them because I feel like something's wrong.

So I stick my hand out at the scar face guy and say, "I would like to properly introduce myself I'm Sasuke."
He grabbed my hand back and said with a smile, "Nice to meet you! I'm Iruka. Naruto's God-father."
I nod and say, "Nice to meet you too."

Then I look at Naruto, I guess I need to make small talk.

"Hey Naruto!"

He looks up at me, I didn't realize I'm a couple inches taller than him.

"Hey Sasuke. Nice to meet you." He smiles at me, trying to look happy.

I smile back and say, "You too!" I pause, "So Naruto? What school did you go to before this?" I ask.

He looked surprised that I wanted to carry out a conversation with him. But I think I cheered him up just by talking to him.

"Oh I went to West Kohona High School... Where did you go?"

"I went to East Kohona High School, that explains why I haven't seen you." I laugh, but then realize that I have seen him before. But I'll think about that later.

He laughs too, and it warms me that he's happy.

"Wait!" Naruto said. "Were you on the swim team for your school?"

I nod yes.

"That's where I've seen you from! I went to a couple matches and that's where I've seen you."

"Oh cool where you on the swim team? I can never remember anyone that was." I say.

He face went straight, then slowly became sad again.

"Oh... I was never on the team, I just went the meets, and just watched... Let's talk about something else?"

I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Ok. Uh do have any hobbies?"

"Yah. I actually love video games! And I love eating! Does eating count as a hobby?"

I laugh and smile at the little things he likes, but I like them too.

"Hey Naruto I guess we have a lot in common!"

"I guess we do."
He flashes another smile at me and it warms my heart. But why do I care about making him happy?

"OK everyone were here!" I heard Kakashi yell, me and Naruto run up to hear what he had to say.
"Sakura go with Ms. Kurnei, she'll show you to your room. And for the boys I'll take you. Now follow me."

So we did what he said, and Sakura went through another set of doors on the other side of the building.

"The bottom floor is like a lounge or a break room. If you do spend time here please clean up... Ok lets go upstairs!"
So the four of us, plus our parents, followed him up the stairs.
As we are climbing the stairs Kakashi decides to start talking again.

"Now this building is 5 stories tall, a floor for each grade, and then the bottom floor. So you'll be on the 3rd floor."

We finally reached our floor, and I'm kinda curious to see what the rooms look like.

"And oh did I mention you'll be rooming with someone?" He added.

We all let out a groan of displeasure. But hey maybe I have a chance to room with Naruto, he seems pretty nice so far.

"Oh aaand!" Kakashi blurted out. "Since you're new here you have to room with someone that has been going here for a year."

Shit.

"Ok let me assign rooms and I can cut you loose."

He pulls out his clipboard and starts looking through a list, while he's walking down a hallway.

"Room 312 is Shikamaru with Choji.
Room 313 is Gaara with, oh, his brother Kankuro.
Room 314 is Sasuke with Kiba..."

Who the hell is Kiba? I guess I'll figure out in a second.

"And in the corner room 315 is Naruto. Now go in your rooms meet your roommate and there is also a handbook about the school on your bed... well goodbye!"

Kakashi left in a flash, but wait, who is Naruto rooming with?

*** I hope people get my references at the beginning and endings of a chapter lol***