Chapter 5

***My weapons brings all the ninja to the yard
And They're like
Your kunai are sharp
Ya damn right
My kunai are sharp
I'll cut you
But I can't throw that far***

"Sasuke knock on the door." Itachi says.

I almost forgot he was with me, he's been so quite this whole time. So I knock and the door, and wait. No reply, so I knock again. Still no one, so I start banging on the door.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I hear Kiba say. Finally he answers the door. He isn't much for first impressions.

"Oh, you must be my roommate, Sasuke?"

"Yeah that's me."

"Ok come in."

He holds the door for us to come in. The room was pretty small and simple. There is a small living room area, and straight forward there is a arched doorway, with no door, into the bedroom with two twin sized beds.

"I don't think I need to give you a tour of the place, it's pretty fucking simple."

I like this guy, he has my way of thinking.

"Oh who's this?" Kiba says, and point to my brother.

"I'm Itachi Uchiha." My brother says, as he sticks his hand out for a hand shake.

Kiba shakes his hand and says, "Im Kiba if you didn't know." He flashes my brother a smile, and he shows his fanged teeth, and they suit him well too.

I was ready to crash and relax, but fuck my stuff is still in the car.

"I'll be back I gotta go get my stuff."

Itachi stops me.

"No I'll go get your luggage, you stay here."

"I have like 10 bags you can't carry it all, I'm coming."

I started to walk out the door but Itachi is in the doorway. He stuck out his hand and pushed against my forehead with two fingers.

"Hey maybe next time little brother."

Then he closed the door in my face.

"God! Your brother seems like an asshole!" Kiba points out.

"Asshole doesn't even begin to describe Itachi, I hate him!"

He always does this! Just pushes me aside! He never does anything good for me, I need to find someone who does care for me, and doesn't abandon me.

I sit down on the couch that's in here, it's pretty nice. I like it in here now that Itachi is gone, nice and quiet.

Thud!

"What was that?" I said.

Kiba looks at me, "What was what?"

Thud!

"That!" I said.

He face grew red like he was guilty.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice..."

He got up and walked into the bedroom, so I followed him. He walked over to his side of the room and bent down to a air vent.

"Kiba what are you doing?" I say still confused.

He opened up the air vent and whistled. He whistled, into an air vent. This guy is crazy.

Woof woof!

What the hell is going on?!

Now he just pulled a dog up from the vent.

"This is Akamaru...he's my dog."

I sat down, I want expecting this kind of crazy until at least the fourth day of school.

"Why. do you. have . a dog?"

"Well since I'm living here basically, my parents moved into an apartment to save money, and your not allowed to have pets there..."

"YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE PETS HERE! uhhh, god, why do I even bother?"

"Hey! Akamaru is family to me!"

He cuddled his little pup, and he gave me the puppy-dog eyes, begging me.

"Fine! We can keep him..." I said, because you don't argue with crazy people.

"Yay! Did you hear that Akamaru? Your staying! Sasuke likes you!"

He laid down in the floor with that dog on his chest, lifting it up and down and talking to it like a baby.

"Ok you just have fun with your dog, I'm going to go talk to somebody."

"Cool, just remember we have a 9 pm curfew."

"I shouldn't be gone long." I say. I open the door and luggage starts to poor into the room as I fall over.

"GOD DAMNIT ITACHI!" I yell.

"What just happened?" I heard Kiba say from the other room.

"Oh god!" He finally saw me.

Akamaru got to me first and is licking me in the face as I am trying to get up.

"Need a hand?" he said.

"Yeah."

He held out his hand and I grabbed it, and he pulled me up from the floor.

"Did you brother just leave your bags at the door and leave? .....dick move."

"Yeah, well I'm going to move these bags and leave."

So I move all my shit and put it on my little bed, and I leave to go to Naruto's room.

***ok ok Now it should be less boring***