Chapter 8

***duh winning!***

"So Naruto can I talk to you about something?" I say hoping we can have a serious moment.

"Yeah of course you can, you are my best friend now."

Him calling me his best friend made me want to cry and hug him, because he's so sweet for saying that after we've only known each other for a couple hours.

"Oh uh, I wanted to ask you why you didn't join the swim team? I mean you seem to enjoy swimming and stuff."

He looked down, upset to show his face.

"Well I uh, got bullied a lot, at my old school and most of the people that was mean to me was on the swim team. And I never even when to the try outs, I was too scared that they would make fun of me..."

He stopped walking. We was only a couple feet away from the gate into the school. I looked at him, his head is still bent down, I can't tell the expression on his face. He wrapped his arms around stomach and I could hear him sniffling, he's crying.

"I-it got so bad that I had to move away, and I switched schools to here."

There is nothing I can say to him right now, so I walk up to him and grab him by the shoulders and make him look me in the eye. I stare into his glassy blue eyes, thinking about what I should do next. I can't kiss him, do I want to kiss him?does he want to be kissed?
"Sasuke..." he said looking into my eyes, inspecting me, trying to see what I'm thinking. So I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head down on his shoulder. He seems surprised that I'm showing him affection, but he relaxes and finally wraps his arms around my waist.
"Thank you Sasuke." He mumbles into my chest. I wish I could hold him here forever, he just brings me pure happiness. I cold feel him start to let go, so I loosen up and let him slip out of my arms.
"You're the best Sasuke...not many people know how to calm me down."

"Anything for you." I say.

He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Now let's go" Naruto says. "We need to get our uniforms and stuff."

"Yeah, I almost forgot."

We walk next to each other in silence until we got back to the ground floor of 'D' building, it was a pretty awkward walk but it was worth it because I got to hug Naruto. We started looking for where our uniforms will be, and we eventually saw a room that had a sign taped on it and it said 'uniform pick up', easy enough. We go in and the only furniture I'm the room is one large table with two boxes on it. We look at the boxes and they have clothes in them with our little student ID's setting on the top.

"I guess this is mine. It has my ID on it." I say. God that picture of me looks stupid, I can't believe that's the one Itachi chose for me.

"They gave us sweaters!" Naruto squeals with joy. "See! look at them! they're yellow with the school symbol on them!"

"Yeah I see that. I'm going up stairs, goodnight Naruto!" I say leaving, carrying my box.

"Goodnight!"

***this chapter makes me happy***