Chapter 16

***(shameless slef plug) Hey! You should go and read my other Naruto story! Once my first chapter on it has a few reads I'll write more! ily***

It's Naruto.
The whole hall went silent, and I felt like everyone else fell off the face of the Earth. It's just me and Naruto here. Me and him are almost frozen, like we haven't seen each other in years. I drop my stuff on the hard tile floor, the thud broke the silence and I snapped back to reality. My heart started beating again and I ran towards him. He ran towards me too, and I can see tears in his eyes.

"Naruto!" I screamed out.

"Sasuke!" He yelled back.

We met in the middle and I flung my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his neck. I almost pushed him down with my force but he balanced us out.
"I've missed you." I mumbled into his neck.
"Thank you Sasuke, thank you." he mumbled back.
We continued to embrace each other even though I could hear a crowd joining around us.

The bell rang and startled me. I open my eyes and see everyone departing to go to class. I break away from Naruto and look at him.
"I think we should go to class." I said. he smiled and said, "Yeah, let's go."

I'm glad me and Naruto have all the same classes. In fact I have all the same classes as the other sophomores who joined this year.

I'm really surprised my first two periods went normal, normal like no one gave us weird looks, or asked us questions kind of normal, I guess the teachers talked to them. Now that it's lunch I can finally talk to him.

"Hey Sasuke, where do you wanna sit?" He asked.

"Let's sit with Gaara." I told him as I pointed us in his direction.

***enjoy k bye***