Chapter 14

Warning: Very Detailed Sex Scene

I left Katniss at home and went to work in the bakery, I spent a long time sorting finances after the employees had gone home, by the time I realised the time it was after 10 at night.
Damn it.

I headed home and noticed the light in the bedroom was out, I decided to sneak through quietly and have a shower.

Walking out of the bathroom I turned to see Katniss not in the bed, strange I thought..she's normally there waiting for me already asleep.
I sigh and turn out the bathroom light, and walk down the stairs.
Creek, creek, creek.
God dammit I sigh..I told the repair man to fix that! I curse under my breath and then walk into the kitchen.
"Holy shit" I say speechless, Katniss is standing in the doorway wearing nothing but her underwear.
"Katniss, did you forget your clothes on the way down?" I smirked, taking a step closer.
Katniss answers my question by kissing me, our tongues collide and she gasps for breath.
"So.." She pants, "where do you want to continue this?"
Her cold hands slip under my sweatshirt, I shiver from her touch and throw it onto the floor.
Our lips touch again, never stopping to breathe, we separate and I start to move down to her neck planting kisses on the way down, causing her to moan in pleasure.
I grin and unclip her bra and throw it onto the floor with my shirt.
"God you are so beautiful" I say kissing her and cupping one of her breasts, pinching the other.
She moans as I kiss her, I know what to do.
I break the kiss and put one of her breasts in my mouth and playing and pinching the other.
"Peeta..stop.." she gasps.
I stop, suddenly worried that I've hurt her.
"Sorry..oh shit did I hurt you?" I ask in a worried tone.
"No..but..It's your turn" she replies pouncing on me and kissing my chest and going down.
She unbuckles my belt slowly teasing me.
Finally, my pants are down and so is my underwear, Katniss blushes as she notices I am fully erect.
She kisses every inch of it but never completely putting it in her mouth.
I can't help to moan her name, stop teasing me dammit!
She notices, and finally engulfed the whole thing.
"KATNISS!"
I can't control myself, I'm screaming and yelling at this point until I climax.
I'm breathing so heavily as Katniss smiles and kisses me on the cheek, I smile and kiss her and put her underneath me.
My hand plays with her breast as the other tugs at her underwear, causing her to gasp.
I let go of her breast and focus more on her womanhood, I slip my hand down into her wet centre and pull off her panties throwing them at the pile of clothes on the floor.
Now, we're both naked and I'm kissing her stomach and going down slowly just to tease her more.
"Peeta!" she gasps and stabs my back with her nails, I know she wants it but I'm going to tease her just as she did to me a few minute ago.
"Peeta, Oh..Peeta!" She moaned saying my name over and over, finally I slip my tongue into her womanhood slipping in and out causing her to scream in pleasure, she stabs my back with her nails again..I can tell she's enjoying it.
I continue to do this until she comes, I kiss her to what seems like forever.
Now, I grab her and carefully place her on the counter top, positioning myself to enter her.
I thrust into her, causing Katniss to gasp.
"Are you all right?" I ask worried.
"Yeah, I'm all right It's okay" She replies reassuring me to continue.
I nod and slowly thrust in and out of her, over time I'm picking up speed and pumping in and out of her faster.
"PEETA OH YES!"
"KATNISS!"
We were screaming in pleasure as we reached our climaxes.
I lay on top of her, "That was amazing.." I whisper in her ear.
"I love you Peeta" She says, "I love you too" I reply.
"Forever and always" Then afterwards we fall asleep on the counter, unaware of what's to come.