Please Move In?

I get to the airport in LA to visit Elton and Elton calls.
    "Hey (y/n) you excited the guys are gonna love you!!" Elton says "Hey! Yea very thanks for letting visit Elty!" (Y/N) says. "Oh my god are you kidding me I have missed you so fucking much of course id let you stay! Hell I grew up with you!" Elton says laughing. "Oh my Uber is here! What's the address again?" You ask. "(***insert address***)" Elton says. "Okay cool see you when I get there!" I say. "Ok bye love ya!" Elton says. "Love ya too bro!" You say getting into the Uber. He hangs up and I tell the driver the address. I put my earphones in and jam music watching the busy streets of LA out the window.
     I get there and I pay the Uber. I put the pin/password that Elton texted me in the gate and it opens. I walk up to the door and knock. When it opens Elton is standing at the door. "(Y/N)!!" Elton yells hugging me. "Heyy!" I say hugging him back. "Come in!" He says grabbing my bags. "Here ill take these upstairs to your room and after you meet the boys you can unpack and get settled in." He says taking me upstairs. "Cool." He puts the bags down and I look at the room. White walls, white bedsheets with gray covers, nothing on the walls, and nothing in the closet, its very bland. He pulls me back out and leads me down the hall. I laugh at his enthusiasm. We walk into the game room to see 4 guys on a couch. "This is (y/n) you guys!" Elton says. I wave my hand and everyone smiles "So your the one Elton talks about!" A brown haired guy with a beanie on said. "My names Colby!" He continued. "My names Sam!" A blonde haired guy says. "My names Aaron!" A light brown haired dude said with a funny voice we all laugh. I look to the other dude with a manbun and he is just staring at me. Elton says "Hey Corey staring is rude!!" Corey looks up and blushes "Sorry, haha! My names Corey!" He says still blushing. I giggle and sit on a white bean bag. We continue talking and I have a good feeling we are going to be good friends. Everyone warmed up to me but I decided to split from the rest and go unpack. I go up to my room and start to unpack when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I say. Elton walks in and says "Need help?" I smile and nod. As we start to unpack I ask Elton "Hows you and Amanda?" He smiles "Great! Right now shes with her family though, she will be back in about a week!" He says. "Nice!" I say. "What about you anyone special?" He asks. "Nope! You know me Elty I have a bad habit of getting with fuckboys so I kinda have stop dating for now maybe I will find someone soon though  but not in that town lol!" I say with a fake smile. "You will (n/n)!" He says patting my shoulder. I fake smile once more. He sees right through it but doesnt say anything. We finish unpacking and I decide to go to bed bc it was a long day. I say goodnight to everyone and I go to room. I fall asleep thinking about the boys and how maybe it will be a start to something.

Elton's POV
    (Y/N) went to bed and I was thinking about what she said. "Hey guys what would you think of (y/n) moving in?" I say walking into the game room. "That'd be cool! I mean Kat would like her!" Sam says. "Yeah that'd be cool she really chill bro! You should have introduced us to her sooner!" Colby says. "Yeah that would be cool!" Aaron adds. "Yeah that'd be amazing! She should totally move in dude!" Corey says. Everyone looks at him. "Corey do you have something to tell us bud?!" I ask laughing. "N-No!" He says nervously. "Come on dude we wont tell her but don't be nervous around her!" Colby says. He nods and asks "How did you guys notice?" "Dude your really obvious no offense." Sam says. "Do you think she noticed?" Corey asks rubbing his neck. "Definitely not she slow in departments of feelings." I say laughing. They all laugh "Well I guess ill ask her to move in tomorrow!" I add. Everyone nods.

------------------Time Skip-------------------

(Y/N) POV
     I woke up and put on a send it hoodie that I made into a crop hoodie and some black ripped jeans. I straightened my hair and put some eyeliner and mascara on and I put on Black vans. I went downstairs to see Corey up eating cereal. "Goodmorning!" I say scarring him."My god lol you scared the fuck out of me lol!" Corey says laughing. "Lol sorry!" I say giggling. He mutters something. "What'd you say?" I say laughing. "Oh that Elton has a surprise for you!" He says uncertain of himself. I giggle and nod. I grab a gronala bar and decide to go for a run.
      After my run I come back to see everyone gathered in the game room. "What's up you guys?!" I ask concerned. "(Y/N) you cant stay here." Sam says. "W-What? Its only for a week!" I say tearing up. "Its just I don't think its a good idea!" Elton says. "Well fine im going don't expect me to ever come back!" I say turning and running up the stairs. I get to my room and lock the door. I fall to the ground and start to cry. I sit on my bed with my head in my knees rocking back and forth. 'Why? Elton's like family! Hes the only person I have left! He knows I have anxiety and depression my mom passed away a year ago tomorrow and I came down so that I can be with him! Whatever! Ill just go back no likes me here anyway!'  I think to myself. I hear a knock on my door. "Go away Elton!" I say trying to hold bck my tears. "Its me Corey!" Corey says. I unlock the door. He opens the door and then sits beside me. "It was just a prank, we tryed to tell you but you ran up the stairs to fast." He says. "We were actually gonna ask you to move in." Elton says standing at my doorway. I look to him and Corey and wipe my tears. "Really?" I ask. They both nod. I jump up and hug them. "Thanks so much you guys!! Wait whats the rent?" I ask. "Well lets see 2400 divided my 6 is..400 each." Elton says. "Okay yea I can do that but I will have to get my stuff...I guess I can next week on Thursday!" I said since its Tuesday. Elton nods and walks downstairs leaving me and Corey. "Thanks." I say. "For what?" He asks laughing. "For being there for me and not laughing at me because I was crying." I say hugging him. He blushes but I shrugg it off. He nods his head and heads downstairs. 'Good thing I wore waterproof makeup!'  I think to myself.

---------------Well your moving in and corey's attractions for you are getting higher ;)-------------------