Car Wreck....

(Y/N)'s POV
     I sit at my laptop waiting for Corey to wake up as i look at cute decor for Christmas. "We need a tree.." I sigh trying to not wake Corey up. "We do.." Corey says in his morning voice. I jump up not expecting him to be up. "Jesus christ Corey!" I say looking at him. He laughs. "We should go Christmas shopping today." He says sitting up. I nod and he looks at me with a smile. "What?" I say chuckling. "Your gorgeous!" He says kissing my forehead. I blush and smile. I turn back to the computer and shut it. I stand up. "Coffee? Then shopping?" I say stretching. "Yes!" He says going towards the closet. I go in and grab my blue faded jeans and Corey's flannel. I slide on my red vans and put my hair into a bun. I decide not to put any makeup on because im to lazy and who cares at this point. I walk out and Corey takes my hand. We walk downstairs and walk out of the door.
     We get to Starbucks and order coffee. After we head to the Christmas tree lot. We walk up and see a beautiful evergreen tree. "Oh my god Corey, its beautiful!" I say smiling. He smiles "It is!" He says. He walks away to find an employee. I admire the smell as Corey walks over with the receipt. "Yes!" I say hugging him. He smiles and the employee and Corey pick the tree up and take it to the car. I follow behind them and they slide it in the back. Corey and the employee shake hands and Corey signals me to get in the car. I jump in and take a sip of my coffee. "Christmas shopping we go!" Corey says smiling. I nod and he drives off. I look at my phone and not a second after i hear Corey gasp. I look up to see a car run a red light speeding closer. Corey slams on the break curving us a bit.....deja vu?....everything goes black....

Corey's POV
    I wake up....i think i blacked out...to see blood and glass everywhere. The christmas tree broken. (Y/N)! "(Y/N)! Cmon wake up baby!" I panic and look at the driver of the car that rammed into us with glass and blood all over him. I jump to hear a startling noise. I look over to see a guy and girl banging on the window. I unlock the door and almost yell at them "Call the cops and ambulance please!!" "They are on there way!" The girl says. I nod and look over to (y/n). I put 2 fingers on her neck. Thankfully i feel a heartbeat. I sigh in relief. I hear sirens and i see an Ambulance pull up. Instead of checking on the driver they rush to me and (y/n). "Dont worry about me!" I say scaredly looking at (y/n). "Sir calm down...is there pain anywhere?" The officer asks. A few others pull (y/n) out carefully and put her on a lift. "Um....i dont know not really focused on that." I say trying to clam down. I move my foot a bit and let out a yell. "Oh god!" I yell trying to calm down. The officer whistle at the other officers to come and help me walk. I walk over to a lift and sit on it. They take me to an ambulance with Cops inside and the ambulance officer. They lift me up into the back and immediately i start to get asked questions. I sit up a bit. "Well we were driving and our light was green and the other guy came speeding out i slammed on the brake and we curved a little but i blacked out after that." I say focusing on the officer who is taking notes. "Now how is my girlfriend?" I say focusing on the doctor beside me. "I don't know sir we haven't got to the hospital but they are already they doing a complete body scan checking for broken bones or anything serious on her. I nod and try to calm down.
    We arrive at the hospital and they take me in the emergency room. They put me in a room and all i can think about is (Y/N). I pull out my ohone and call Elton.

Me: "Elton where are you?"
Elton: "Uh home...why?"
Me: "Get to the hospital me and (y/n) got in a wreck....im fine...but (y/n)..i dont know..."
I start to tear up
Elton: "FUCKING SHIT!....Ill be there and ill tell everyone else!"
Me: "O-"

He hangs up...i dont know if hes mad at me or scared for (y/n). Probably both. This is all my fault......

To be continued.......

Dont hate me please lol.....
Hope you kinda liked this chapter:)