No, no, no HELL NO

(A/n):Sorry guys would've updated early but i had Acapella tryouts. I auditioned with I write sins not tragedies by Panic! At The Disco since my voice is kinda deep for a girl:) Ugh i hope i got in!

Anyways onto the story;)

Jake's POV
      I wake up and take a shower. After i decide to go for a run. I put on my pants and a hoodie. I plug my earphones in and i walk out my door to see (y/n) walking down the stairs. "Hey!" I say. "Oh hi." She says. "Going for a run?" I ask. She nods trying to avoid eye contact. "Cool i am too." I say. She sighs and opens the door first. "Idiots first!" She says making me laugh. I swore i saw her smile.  She starts to run and i catch up. I tried starting a conversation but, she had her earphones in.

(Y/n)'s POV
     I think he tried to start a conversation with me but thankfully i had my earphones in but i don't know maybe i should give him a chance. We will be living together. "Hey Jake." I say grabbing his attention. "Yeah?" He asks coming to a stop. "I decided to give you a chance since we are going to be living together plus i feel kinda bad so....fr...fri.....its actually hurting me to say this...friends" I say sighing. He laughs and fist bumps the air. I turn around taking the headphones out of my ears. "So how have you been these last few years?" He asks. "Good i guess, well minus the cutting and forgetting everyone." I say in a positive kind of way. He sad smiles. "What about you?" I ask. "I've been okay, got kicked out of my apartment and my girlfriend cheated on me." He says. Karma is a bitch Jakey. "Damn." I say trying to hold in my laugh. He notices. "It's okay, you can laugh, i deserve it." He says. I swallow my pride and decide not to laugh. "Nah, we are gonna be.....you know..." I say. "Friends?" He asks smiling. "Yeah...that." I say unsure anymore. He starts laughing. I push him a bit.

*Time skip to the animal shelter with Corey brought to you by my lazyness*****

      I walk in and a volunteer comes up to us. "Hi!!! My names Rachel! Ill be around here and if you need any help or something im here!" She says sweetly. We both nod and walk over to a few dogs but we stop on one. With only a breed name on its cage unlike the others. "Hmm. Thats strange. He's so cute though." I say thinking out loud. "True! Uh Rachel?" Corey says. The volunteer walks over. "Yes?" She says. She looks at the dog. "Oh okay, your probably wondering why he doesn't have a name? Well we found him this morning. So really if you were to adopt him you could name him and it would be easier for the both of you. He's very cute, he is shy though but he should be fine to take care of." She says. He is so cute. I bend down and hold out my hand to sniff. Once he does he immediately licks my hand. "Can we take him out to play with?" Corey asks. Rachel nods and unlocks the cage taking the dog to the private place outside. We follow. The dog immediately lays on the grass.

"Awe babe he is too cute!" I say falling in love with the dog by every second

"Awe babe he is too cute!" I say falling in love with the dog by every second. "I know right!" Corey agrees.
      After playing with the dog it was final. We were going to adopt him. Corey being the gentleman he was, did the papers and i got to hold the puppy. We have to come back in a few weeks to give him his necessary  shots. Rachel gave us a bag of dog food and some treats and waved us goodbye. "So what are we gonna name him?" I ask. "Well...i don't know. Something manly but cute though." Corey says. "What about Zeus?" I say petting the dog. "Ooh i like that but what's another?" Corey says clearly not liking the name. "Hmph....OH I KNOW!!!! Apollo!" I say. "Fuck no, Zeus it is. Apollo is Jake's dog your clearly not a fan of Jake Paul." Corey says slightly offended. "Nope Logang for life bud." I say sticking my tounge out. "So Zeus it is. Zeus the cutie!" I say giving Zeus butterfly kisses. Corey laughs.

*******Time to skip bruh********

      I walk into Jakes room and he's laying in his bed. "Meet our new roomate, Zeus!" I say showing him Zeus. "Awww!" Jake says getting out of bed. "So cute." He says. I nod and turn around to walk out with Zeus. "Nice ass." Jake says. I turn around to him with a confused look on my face. "You heard me." He says winking. "No. No. No! You don't ever talk to me like that again, just when i was thinking you changed. Ugh such a fuckboy!" I say walking out.

Jake's POV
     I blank out for a second after i pet Zeus. "Nice ass."  Words start to slip from my mouth. I didnt mean to say it. It was my fucking alter ego. Did Colby or Elton not tell her? Well fuck. "You heard me."  I say. I start to blank out again. "Ugh suck a fuckboy!!" I hear her say before walking out. "FUCK!!" I sat putting my face into my hands. My alter ego is what i used to be. When i bullied her. I thought i got over it but turned out it stayed with me. Forming an alter ego to me. Its demanding and a fuck boy. Mean and well kinda psycho. It comes out every now and then. That's the shortest time it has been out..... I look at the ceiling laying in my bed. I hear banging on my door almost scaring me half to death. I open it to see a mad Corey. Fuck. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yells. "Im sorry let me explain!" I say guessing he doesn't know ether. "Why so you can explain that her ass is nice? No the fuck!" Corey says. Colby rushes in. "Dude dude wait actually let him explain." Colby says getting in front of Corey. "(Y/n) you might wanna listen also." Colby suggests. I tell them both about my alter ego. (Y/n) seemed terrified while Corey seemed like he wanted to punch something. Probably me. Ugh fuck i knew moving in was going to be difficult but atleast they know. They all leave my room leaving me laying in my bed thinking.

To be continued....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovelys

Don't forget to smile cause your fucking beautiful

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3