Overnight at Suicide Bridge Pt.2

Corey's POV
    "Hell nah!" I say looking around. "Oh look at that." I hear Elton say. I look over to him and his thumb is bleeding. "Oh my god! Elton are you okay?" (Y/N) asks. He nods and Colby asks "How did that happen?" He shruggs. "What is, something you would say to bless or curse something...if you were going to?" He asks. We all shrugg and all of are faces become confused. He then says "Ouija board, I give you blood, you give us answers." He then makes a cross with the blood. "Ewww!" (Y/N) says. "The funny thing is, is that it stopped bleeding." Elton says. "Corey are you gonna play?" Sam asks. "Yeah I guess since im here." I say. I put my fingers on the panchelet and Sam asks "Are there any spirits here who would like to talk to us?" It moves to YES. (Y/N) takes a deep breath. I look behind me because I feel something watching me. I shake it off and look back to the board. "Do you have good intentions?" It moves to NO. I take ny fingers off and put my hands on my head. "Come on Corey." (Y/N) says. I shake my head and shine my flashlught to the trees. "I swear I keep seeing something over there, like a white figure walking." I say. "Thats exactly what I said." (Y/N) says looking to Elton, a little mad. "Hey you agreed to come along!" Elton said throwing his hands up. She sighs in annoyance. "Come on Corey play or dont." Sam says. I put my hand on the panchalet. "Wow you are a little to easy to persuade tonight." Colby says. I shrugg. "Okay.." (Y/N) says a little scared. "Is someone going to die tonight?" Sam says. "Dude." I say looking at Sam pissed. "I just wanna know." (This is where it would say Corey buuuttt..im making it to where your on the death row! ;)  It spells out (Y/N). Colby widens his eyes. "No." (Y/N) says taking her hands up. She looks behind het to the trees. "I swear I keep seeing something over there. Im being dead." My eyes go wide and Eltons does too. "You realize what you just said?" Elron asks. "What?" She asks. "You said 'Im being dead'." I say worried. "Did you do that on purpose or..?" Colby asks. "What no I said dead serious!" She says. I see a tear run down her face. "Just lets keep playing or lets ask it one more question." Sam says. (Y/N) puts her hand back on the panchelet terrified. Colby says "Why do you want to-" Colby gets cut off by a rock being thrown behind Sam. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Sam yells jumping. "Lets just say good fucking bye." (Y/N) says. I nod and Sam puts his fingers o  the Panchelet. "Goodbye." We all say in sync. Elton takes it and says "Lets set up our blankets and sleeping bags." "I dont think I will be able to fall asleep." Colby says. "Same." I say hugging (y/n). I kiss her forehead and walk over to set up our spot.

(Y/N)'s POV
      I walk over to where Corey is sitting and lay down. "Goodnight." I say snuggling up beside him. "Goodnight baby." He says laying down with the light. I look over to Colby is practically leaning on a slanted wall. "Are you not gonna go to bed?" I ask. He shakes his head "Probably not." He adds taking out his phone. I soon drift asleep.
(Or so you thought...you should already know what happens but I am gonna make a overnight at suicide bridge reaction video chapter.)  
   I wake up to Eltons Alarm going off. I jump up and say "Im not dead right?" Elton laughs "No but could you wake the boys while I pack up everything?" I nod and ask "What time is it?" "Its 6:30 in the morning!" He says strecthing. I nod and start to shake up the boys (puns//wake up by shaking them// *slaps knee*// ill just walk myself out) "Get up boys we did it and everyone is in one piece!" I say laughing. They all yawn and I help Corey up. He does a streach/yawn/putting the arm around a shoulder move.

Corey's POV
   She laughs and says "Smooth." I smile cheesingly. She aint wrong though, im definetely smooth especially in places that count! ;) I die on the inside and close my slot for my dirty thoughts.  I kiss her forehead and we walk back to the car after getting everything.
     We get home and I go up to my room sleepy as fuck. I drop onto my bed and then I hear somebody walk in. I look over and see (y/n) comung closer. "Are you seriously sleepy? Lol!" She asks laughing. "Sleep with me." I say patting the spot beside me. She blushes and laughs. She climbs beside me and cuddles up to me. I wrap my arms around her. "Im not sleepy...do I have to go to bed?" She asks. I laugh and get up. "Fuck it, lets do something!" I say laughing at her adorableness. She smiles. "What do you have in mind?" She says scooting closer to me. "Wanna go get breakfast and then just hang out for the rest of the day?" I ask. "Corey Scherer are you asking on another date?" She says with a british accent. "Well more or less, but just be you." I say kissing her forehead. "Ill go get ready." She says laughing. I nod and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
    About 15 minutes later she comes back in with a cropped box tee and highwaisted shorts. "You look cute baby!" I say laughing. "You look cute too!" She says pecking me on the lips.  I smile and we walk downstairs. "Ihop here we come!" She says grabbing my keys.

-----------------Time skip--------------------
            (After breakfast)
    After breakfast and talking about the weirdest or tinyest details of our life, I realize that each time I talk to her, the more I fall in love with her, but I have no clue if its the same thing for her. I cant tell, she seems like she hiding somethings from me. I dont blame her I mean this is only our second date. Elton told me that she had a past of dating guys who would use her. Maybe thats why. Should I confront her?....I think I might tomorrow! Yep tomorrow. I smile at my thoughts.

Meanwhile in your thoughts..

Y/N's POV
    After breakfast, I couldnt take it. I was alreadly starting to fall for him. In love? Fuck yea. This dude has me hooked. Fml! I need to ask Elton for advice....NO! I dont need to...I can handle this on my own. If I dont want to get hurt I have to break things off, he doesnt actually love me. Plus he would never accept me knowing the things I have done in my past so whats the point. I think today I will just let things play on as they are. It wouldnt hurt to savor it a bit longer anyways. I frown a bit and look to Corey who is smiling. I fake smile and grab his hand.

-Whale things are gonna go down tomorrow!  Drama!

I know you guys hate me...
But I got to make it interesting bruh!
              Things will get juicy!

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-