Dreams

(Y/N) POV
      "Dad...dont leave me. Im sorry!" I say crying. "You killed your mom! She died and u got away with a broke wrist!" He says. I can smell the alcohol on his breath. He suts down at his desk and pulls out a gun. "I hate you!" He says pointing the gun toward his temple. "NO DAD DONT!!" I say moving towards him. A loud gunshot stopping me. I jump up, wide awake, to notice im crying my eyes out. I try to cry quietly but i notice i cant help crying loudly. I get up and walk out. I walk into Elton's room to see him working on his computer. "What's wrong?" I sit on his bed and lay my head onto my knees. He sits beside me and wraps his arms around me. "Nightmare?" He asks. I nod without saying anything. Tears come down my face faster. "Ssssh. It will be okay. Im here. Im here." He says starting to rock me back and forth. I soon stop crying and stand up. Wiping off any tears on my cheeks. I hug him and without saying anything i walk out. I need fresh air so i decide to go for a run. I slide on a sports bra and some leggings. I put on a black tshirt with cut off sleeves and grab my earphones and phone. I wlak downstairs and open the door. I start to run, exiting out of the gate. I notice how its hot and its December. "Tha fuck?" I say stopping and realizing how hot it is. I burst into laughter and start to run again. I turn and bump into a guy walking a Pomeranian who looks familiar. "Oh im so sorry!" I say shyly. "Wait....Logan Paul?!" I ask realizing it. I bumped in to the Maverick. Wait til i tell the guys! "Its cool!" He says laughing. I smile. "Um are you okay?" He asks. "Why do u say that?" I say. "It looks like you've  been crying." He says picking up Kong. I sigh "Nah." Kong starts to bark. "Konnggg! Im talking to a cute girrrrlll! Air jail!" He says lifting him higher. "Wait, what are u doing over here if u live along ways from here?" I say pushing his comment off. "Oh i just got off set today so i decided to walk Kong." He says putting Kong down. "Oh. Well hey my friends would probably love to meet you! They are also pretty popular YouTubers!" I say smiling. "Sure!" He says. "Well its kinda a block away so are u up for the run?" I say turning around. "Well we could ride in the Yeti!" He says pointing down the road at a big white truck. I shrugg and nod. We walk down the road and get into the Yeti.
    With awkward silence and him glancing at me, we get to my house. "Nice!" He says surprisingly. "What you didnt think i was kidding about the house full of youtubers did ya?" I say getting out. He chuckles as i type the code in. "Park where you would like!" I sag as the gate opens. He parks and gets out kong in his hands. "Aww he is gonna love Circa and buddy!!" I say remembering the dogs inside. I open the door and yell "Guys im home and i found someone that im sure you would all love to meet!!" Elton walks out of the kitchen and starts to laugh. "Logan fucking Paul????" He asks surprised. Logan laughs "Thats me!!" and does the most common bro hug/shake. Sam walks down and following are Colby and Corey. "Whaat!?" Sam says excitedly. Corey smiles but then his facial expression changes to a protective face. He rushes towards me and wraps his arm around me. "Oh." I hear Logan mumbled. "Okay so thats Elton Castee or TFIL!" I say introducing them. "That's Sam Golbach and Colby Brock and they have a duo channel, 'Sam and Colby'." I say pointing towards them. Logan shakes their hands. "And this is Corey Scherer!" I say. "Wait where is Aaron?" I say. Logan shakes Corey's hand but everyone shruggs at my question. "Im guessing you already know who i am?" Logan says smiling awkwardly. Everyone nods laughing. Circa comes from the kitchen and Logan drops his jaw. "Shes so pretty!!" Logan says putting Kong down. Elton smiles and calls Circa to him. Logan's phone starts buzzing. "Hello?" Logan says answering it. "Okay be right there bro!" He says hanging up. "Alright i gotta go but i hope we will get to hang out more guys!" He says. "Oh i left my phone in your car." I say following him. I walk to the passenger side and grab my phone. Logan takes it away. "Password?" He says. "Hmmm...1976..." I say suspiciously. He types it in and then types something else in. He grabs his phone and types something in. He tosses me the phone. "Alright bye! Nice meeting you, i hope we chat soon!" He says. I nod and smile shutting the door. I walk back inside and look at my phone. He put his number in, smooth but in a friend way. I walk up to Corey's room and i shut the door. Corey hugs me. "Elton told me." He says holding me. My arms dropped. "About what?" I say hoping to hear something else. "Your nightmare, what was it?" He asks. I sigh. "My dad was a deadbeat, alcoholic. He loved my mom, me...he liked me. After the accident he blamed me. One night we were sitting by his desk and he started blaming me. He sat at his desk, pulled out a gun and yelled that he hated me....and shot himself. That was my nightmare which was more of a flash back." I say pulling away from Corey. I sit down on the bed and start to shake and cry. "I loved them both so much.." I murmur in between my tears. He sits down beside me and i fall into his chest. He lays us down and i cant move. We lay there for what felt like forever. Tears and all. I hate dreams. You would think they would be nice, amazing, beautiful, and fun....but not in my case.

Hope you enjoted this Chapter my loves~
It was sad but nice but sad...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3