¤//BONUS CHAPTER\\¤

(What?! No way Bonus chapter?! Well i kinda wanted to do a wedding day one so here you go;))
**This is like a month after the engagement btw**

(Y/n)'s POV
      I look into my mirror and Kat being as great as a makeup artist as she is has covered up the bags under my eyes from last night. She made it seem like they were just gone. However i decided to do my makeup on my own besides for the foundation and concealer. I put on eye shadow base and then put a little bit of black on the edge of my eye then white on the inner side. I add a little bit of sparkle then i start to blend. I quickly do this on the other side and then do some eyeliner. Making sure to have a pointy ring. I take my pencil black eyeliner and start on my waterline. After i work on contour and highlight with of course some blush. I put on half nude half pink lipstick giving me an ombre affect. I put on my fake eyelashes to get my eyes popping. My hair was already done in the most beautiful type of pony tail. On the sides was just one were a big puffed out kind of braid. I take another look in the mirror and smile. My door opens to see Kat, Rosie, Charlotte, and Amanda. They were in my bridesmaid dresses i picked for them. Our wedding didn't really have a color scheme but we still wanted some things to match, so me and Corey agreed on Lavender/purplish/black/white kinda feel to the wedding.

      "You guys look so gorgeous! Oh my god!" I say standing up.

     "Thanks Kat did our makeup!" Charlotte says happily.

     "Yeah but hey you need to get in your wedding dress missy!" Kat says pushing me to the closet with my dress.

      I laugh and shut the door behind me. I quickly slide it on. This dress caught my eye when we were at the bridal shop and something about it just makes it feel beautiful, not just look. I slide on my vans which im pretty sure are what my bridesmaid are also wearing. My Maid Of Honor, Rosie, thought it would be more comfortable, and i couldn't agree more. Plus i don't really like heels. I walk out of the closet and they are gasp.

      "(Y/n)! Your fucking gorgeous!" Rosie says holding her hand over her heart in a soccer mom way.

      "I agree, look at you! Awh!" Amanda adds.

      "I feel like im gonna cry!" Kat says.

      "Oof Corey is gonna die when he sees you!" Charlotte says.

       I laugh, smile, and blush at their wonderful comments. The door opens once again revealing a well dressed Colby. He looks at us walking in and then when he sees me, his jaw drops.

      "Holy shit (n/n)! Your fucking beautiful!" Colby says examining you.

     "Thanks Colbear!" You say smiling.

     He smiles and kisses your cheek. Of course you guys are like brother and sister, however not as close as Elton, so Rosie doesn't care. Colby walks back towards the girls and cat calls.

     "Oof! You guys look amazing too!" Colby says.

     Elton walks in and when he sees you he starts to cry. You rush over to him with a tissue box in hand. He takes one and smiles.

     "Please dont c-cry Elton. You will m-make me." You say holding back tears with a huge smile.

     Elton laughs and wipes the remainder of the tears away.

      "Well its about time to go down the aisle." He says calmly.

      Elton is gonna walk me down the aisle even though he is a groomsman. So Amanda will be walking with me also to make it even. Amanda on my left and Elton on the right. We all nod and walk out the door.
      We walk outside of the little place we rented for not only getting ready but also our reception. (According to Rosie though i wasn't allowed to see the reception hall because of 'surprises') We walk down to the garden that looks perfect for a wedding. Most importantly ours. I can see the beautiful decor and the chairs that are perfectly laced with lavender and white bows.
     I notice everyone stand up and Corey looking this way. The first to go down the aisle was the Maid Of Honor and the Man Of Honor, Rosie and Colby. After was Kat and Sam, then Charlotte and Aaron. Then it was my turn. Amanda and Elton wrapped their arms around mine which were holding a bouquet of beautiful purplish lilies. All i could focus on was Corey however. He was wearing a black and white tux with a lavender tie and his hair was braided into his ponytail. Which was my favorite way when he did his hair. Everything was goin slow and the music made everything soothing.