My World

Corey's POV
"I beat you!" I say teasingly. She smiles and roles her eyes playfully. I kiss her and I want to deepen the kiss but I pull away knowing my limits I promised myself. I want her so bad. "Whats wrong?" She asks as I pull away. I shake my head "Nothing." I say brushing her hair back with my fingers. She looks at me confused and just shruggs. I lead her into the house and find the boys.

------------------Time Skip brought to you by my loneliness *cries internally* ----------------------------------
(Kewrella is there and is playing, aluve and wonderland pole dancer is there too)

     I look over and see (y/n), Kat, and Colby talking to eachother. 'Should I feel threatened by Colby?' I think to myself. I shrugg and walk over to them. "Hey guys!" I say. I put my arm around (y/n) and smile at Colby. He smiles and says "Hey bud!" I see (y/n) put her hand onto her forehead. "Hey can I talk to you?" (Y/N) says shyly. I look at her and nod. She leads me upstairs to our room and shuts the door. "Whats wrong?" I ask taking her hands. "Sorry I just had to get away from downstairs, the music was starting to hurt my head." She says sitting down. I smile and sit next to her. "Its fine baby." I say kissibg her forehead. She kisses my lips and I deepen the kiss.

*********Smut Scence*********

    She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my around her waist. I stand her up without pulling away. I take her shirt off and lift her onto my waist. I feel my bulge strengthen. I lay her gently on the bed and smile gently as I look into her (e/c) eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask before continueing. "Hell yea, but only if you got a condom." She says. I look at her laughing passionately and slide her shorts off. She takes my pants off and slides the condom on as I take my shirt off. I jump onto her pinning her onto the bed. I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she opens her mouth. I stick my tounge into hers mouth to explore. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck once more. I lead my kisses down her cheek to her breast. I lick her chest and suck her sweet spot causing her to moan. I run my fingers gently down her chest to her vagina. As I play with it our lips lock and she hungrily moans in joy. "Say my name." I say into her ear. "Corey..oh my god Corey." She says making me grunt. I slide off my boxers and enter her. I thrust and she whimpers. I run my fingers up her body, feeling ever crook and crease, to her cheek and kiss her passionatley as I thrust deeper and deeper. She starts to moan like crazy. I pull out and she looks at me and turns me over. She climbs on top of me and sits on my chest. I grab her ass as she makes out with me. She gives me a hickey on my neck. I sit up, our lips locked. I sit her on my lap and she moans as she realizes my dick has once again entered her. I start to suck on her upper right breast wanting her to have more than just one hickey. She swings off of me and I climb on top of her. I wrap my arms around her and thrust into her. "Im almost there Corey.." She says panting. I feel my thrusts get slower. "I am too." I say pulling away. I lay beside her. "Was that your first time?" I ask. "No..first time I enjoyed it...Yes!" She says making me smile. "What about you?" She asks. "Yea..." I say shyly. She smiles and looks at me. "No way!" She says laughing. "You were so good though!!!" She adds. I kiss her forehead laughing.

*******Smut Scene Over*******

   I stand up and slide on my boxers and joggers. I slide on a shirt and look over to (y/n) who is now wearing my shirt I was previously wearing. I chuckle "You look good but dont you think its obvious?" "Well if they didnt hear my moaning alreadly ill be surprised plus this party will be over soon!" She says laughing. "True...no one can get over that sexiness!" I say smilibg at her. She smiles and shakes her head. I walk over to her and hug her from behind. "I love you baby!" I whisper. "And I love you Coreo!" She says turning around. She kisses my cheeks and grabs her shorts. She slides them on and she looks beautiful, like always, and she hugs me. "Leggo!" I say laughing. She smiles and take my hand downstairs. We see Sam and kat making out in a corner and see Colby talking to Brennen. Brennen spots us and laughs. "Oh yeaaa Coreyyyyy!!!!" Brennen starts to say teasingly. As I was about to say something (y/n) steps in. "Well maybe if you were in a realationship Brennen, you wouldn't be a virgin!" She says. I laugh "I aint no virgin! You can ask that stripper!" Brennen says clearly saying that with a drunk tone. "He is clearly drunk." I whisper into (y/n)'s ear. She chuckles nodding. We walk to the ball pit and jump in. Its like a mosh pit but we manage to make out way to the stage. "Too high to care! Sex and Cigarette smoke in the air!" Everyone starts to sing putting their hands in the air. A sex doll started to get passed around like a beach ball would at a regular concert. Balls fly in the air and the music is lit. The only thing I cant stop focusing on is her. She smiles and starts to sing even though no one can hear her. All of the sudden the music cuts off. I look over to the plug where Brennen is looking like he just shit in his pants. "Sorry....?" He says noticing (y/n)'s voice. "To high to care, sex and Cigarette smoke in-" She stops notucing yhe music is off. "........oh.." she says looking around seeing everyone lookibg at her in amazement. "Babe!!! When did you learn to sing like that!!!!" I say causing everyone to clap and cheer. She smiles awkwardly. I look at her in amazement. One of the girls pulls her onto the stage and says into the mike. "Your singing with us now!!" She laughs and the (y/n) gets handed a mike. Music is back on and now I cant stop staring at my baby....shes my world.

-----HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡-----

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-