Girls Day!

(I would like to take this moment to appreciate the girls in the trap house i mean Devyn, Amanda, and Kat are hotties and so sweet)

Amanda's POV
    I walk into the kitchen and grab a water. I walk into the garage and Elton is on his phone eating a sandwhich. I smile and sneak up on him. Before i scare him he interrupts me with "Um Your not very quiet..." I laugh and reply "Your not very productive." I stick out my tounge sitting down. "Thats bullshit and you know it!" Elton laughs. I smile and shrug. "So i was thinking that id invite Kat and (y/n) to a girls day. In other words ill be gone for today." I say standing back up. Honestly i dont know why i sat down... "Sounds good! Maybe u can become besties with (y/n)!" Elton says. "I hope so!" I say before exiting the room. I run upstairs and knock on Corey's door. "Come in." Corey says. I walk in and see (y/n) braiding her hair into pigtails. "Aw cute!" I say. "Thanks!" She replies. "So i was wondering if u would like to go out with me and Kat for a girls day?" I ask sitting beside her. "Um sure!" She replies with excitement. "Cool be ready in 40 minutes!"

----------------40 minutes passed-------------

(Y/N)'s POV
     I slide on my boots and look into the mirror. Im wearing a 'Take Chances' shirt and ripped jeans. 'Colby is a best friend so gotta support the fam!' I think to myself. I chuckle and walk over to Corey. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "Love you Princess!" He says making me blush. "Aw i love you too!" I say smiling. I walk out of the room and Colby bumps into me. "Oh hey! Sorr-....Noice merch bruh!" He says laughing. I smile and hug him. I wave bye and walk to Amanda who is at the bottom of the stairs with Kat who is wearing Sam's merch. "Lets go!" I say smiling. I havent had 'girlfriends' in a while....or forever. Its always just been me and Elton. We walk to Amanda's car and get in. I sit in the passenger seat and kat sits in the back.
     We get to the mall and we walk into the nail salon. Although im not girly its fun to get a white tip on my nails occasionally. Nothing over the top though. "Im getting orange nails what about you two?" Kat asks. "Oh im just getting a white tip." I say. "Im getting pink with white designs." Amanda says looking through the hues of red fingernail polishes. "Your up!" A woman says pointing at me. I sit at her desk and she asks "What do u want?" "Oh just a white tip!" I reply. She nods and gets to work. The girls sit at other desks and im the first one to finish with my nails. Mainly because mine were simple. I walk over to the pedicure section and sit in a comfty chair and wait for the girls. They finish and walk over to me. They sit in the chairs causing me to be in the middle.  "So do u guys wanna surprise our boys and oh idk...prank em?" Amanda asks. I smile a devilish grin. "Hell yea!" Kat and Amanda burst into laughter. "What prank should we do?" Kat asks as we start on our pedicures. "How bout water balloons and silly string?" Amanda says. "To typical....im thinking water and flour!" I say. "Ooo nice one (Y/N)!" Amanda and Kat say in sync. Okay well there is a market upstairs we can buy water and flour from!" "Awesome!" I say smiling.

---------------------Time Skip----------------------
                    (Driving home)

     "(Y/N) text Corey and tell him to bring the all of the guys outside!" Amanda says. I pull my phone out and text him.

Coreo<3: Hey babe bring all the guys outside in about 15 minutes!

   I press the send button as we pull into the driveway. We get out and get into our positions. Kat and Devyn were gonna stand behind the posts and i was gonna hide in the bushes with a bucket full of flour while they had the water. They were going to splash water on them and just as they thought that was all, i jump out and throw flour onto them. Nice plan right? Haha! I get into my position and try to keep myself from laughing. I hear the door open along with everyones voices. "Girls?" Corey says. Kat and Amanda splash water on them causing them to jump. "Oh my god!" Sam yells laughing. "Good one!" Elton says. Amanda and Kat back up. "What're doing?" Colby asks laughing. They shrugg and i jump out and throw flour onto them. "Nooo!!!" Sam and Colby yell. "Oh come on.." Aaron says laughing. Elton and Corey look at each other then back to us. "Whos idea was this?" Amanda and Kat immediately point to me. "Oh come o-" I stop to see everyone staring at me. "Run!" Amanda says. I take off and take a glance behind me to see all of the guys chasing me. "Hey! AMANDA AND KAT WERE APART OF THIS TOO YA KNOW!" I yell laughing. "Okay!" Sam and Elton say laughing. I take another glance behind me and see Sam, Aaron, and Elton running to what i suppose attacking Kat and Amanda. I go thru the side/alley beside the house. The gate is infront of me and i try to open it. I start to shake it noticing it is locked. I turn around and notice Colby and Corey making they're way to me. I start laughing. I realize i might as well surrender. Corey picks me up and Colby looks me in the eyes. "You dont have anythibg in your pockets do you?" I nod and take my phone and wallet out of them. "Thank you Madam!" "Wait-" I am interuppted by the buzzing noice of the gate opening. I hear Amanda and Kat start to scream. "Oh no...!" I say realizeing we are getting close to the pool. "Okay people. On 1...2...3!" They say. They all throw us into the pool causing a huge splash. "Corey you are sleeping on the couch!" I say emergaging from the water. "You couldnt sleep without me and you know it!" He says crossing his arms. I laugh and role my eyes playfully. "Well that went well!" Amanda says hugging Elton. "Gotta admit though...solid proof plan/prank!" Elton says. "Aw thanks!"I say laughing. "To bad you didnt get it on camera!" Sam says kissing Katrina's forehead. "Okay guys...Dont you think (y/n) should have a youtube channel, i mean editing and stuff is great and all but still." Corey suggests. I look at him getting annoyed. "Yeah! Thats a great idea!" Sam and Kat say in sync. "Yeah you should (y/n)!" Amanda says. Elton nods. I role my eyes. "I already told Corey that im not good in front of cameras." I say. I walk off and bump into Colby. "Whats wrong?" He asks. I shake my head "Sorry." I say before storming off. I walk into Corey's room and grab my laptop. I search up the video with me in it and look at the comments.

Sambabe: Who is this bitch?

Corey's Gal101: She pretty but seems like a complete basic idiot
           Replies
            Wolfgal: ikrrr
            Basic: shes prettier than you
             Lmao

BadGalroro: She cute but please smash and dash

Boi Jake: Damn she thicc can ya share corey how bout a quarter

Coreyandme: Nahhhhh this aint real she better not be coreys she doesnt deserve him

Jakethesnakesssz: Wtf she a hoe

Emobandsrock: go kill yourself bitch

   I feel tears start to run down my face.  I shut my computer and wipe my tears. I check my twitter and decide to see what people have tagged Corey in. Or if i was...mentioned.

Broitme: @coreyscherer shes a cutie....KEEP HER!!!

Raibdripdropbubblepop: @coreyscherer she looks like a prositute....my question is how much?

Colbyisminexoxo: @coreyscherer she cute please tell me she is yours

EatMeSam: @coreyscherer why....who...how....and wtf shes ugly af

CoreyandColby: @coreyscherer she does not deserve you at all

    I shut my phone off and Corey walks in to see tears once again fall from my eyes. "Oh my god baby! Whats wrong?" Corey says rushing to me. He wraps me up in his arms and i cry into his chest. "This is why i dont fucking want to do youtube....ur comments, people's tweets to you." I say between tears. I hand him my phone and he looks at the tweets and comments. "Im sorry baby." Corey says turning my phone off. "Its whatever." I pull away and remember i bought somethin for him. "Oh i almost forgot i got something for you!" I say hopefully changeing the subject. He sighs "Come on. Yoy can show it to me tomorrow. Netflix?" He says patting the​ spot beside him. I force a smile. "Sure."

-----IM BACK!!!! im sorry its just had alot of things on my mind but it whatever lol oke

------To be continued

-hope u enjoyed this chapter<3