What?

Corey's POV
I woke up and got dressed and put my hair in a manbun. I walked out and knocked on (y/n)'s. "Come in." She says her voice still shaky. I jump on her bed making her jump. "Really Corey im trying to sleep!" She says getting angry. "You know you want me on your bed!" I said putting my legs in a V shape in the air. "Ahahaha." She said sarcastically. She gets up and goes to her drawer. "Wanna go for lunch in a few hours?" I ask walking over to her. "Um s-sure." She said. I furrow my eyebrows and hug her from behind. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothing..Lol!" She says laughing. "Oh okay. Be ready by 1:00." I said pulling away. She nods and I walk out.

(Y/N)'s POV
'Really? Hey yea lets be stupid and break up with him at the lunch date. Great freaking idea!' I think to myself. I facepalm and oull out my makeup kit. I put on my foundation, concealer, highlighter, and bronzer. Then I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I put on some nude lipstick and I put on my concert tshirt and skinny jeans. I look in the mirror and sigh. 'If we go to the mall, im gonna grab blades.' I think holding back my tears. 'Ugh! I hate myself! I fell for him! I love him and he doesnt love me! Im to ugly..' I think to myself kicking my beanbag seat. I take a deep breath and walk out. I look at my watch and surprisingly its almost time to go. "Did I really take that long?" I ask myself. I laigh and shrugg. I head downstairs to see Corey talking to Sam and Colby. "Wassup mah bish!" Colby says hugging me. "She my bish...bish!" Sam says taking me from Colby. "Im my own bish, bishes!" I yell pulling away. Corey laughs and hugs me. We wave by and walk out.
We get to the mall food court and we sit down and Corey buys taco bell. We start to talk then I take a deep breath. "Corey, I fall for people I shouldnt, I fall in love with them and they dont feel the same, so Corey..I love you but maybe we should break up before I fall really hard." I say standing up. He down at the table and says "But I-" I interrupt him and say "No just please dont." I lay my money on the table for my food and walk away.

Corey's POV
She walks away and I stand up. I look at her walking away, so beautiful. I rub my neck and feel a tear run down my cheek. I decide I should go home so I walk out to my car. I open the door and sit in the driver seat. 'I cant go home because its also (y/n)'s home.' I think to myself. I start to drive and decide that I just drive around for a few hours.

(Y/N)'s POV
I did it...I should feel happy but I dont. I feel empty. A tear runs down my face and I go into a workshop store. 'Found em' I say picking up the small blades. I buy them and walk out the store. I call and uber and go home.
When I get home Elton sees me alone and comes to me and asks "Whats wrong?" "Nothing." I say holding back my tears. "Oh and im going back home soon. I dont think ill come back." I say heading up the stairs. "Its for the best." I say sitting on my bed. I pull out my blades and open the box. I start to sniffle when Elton rushes in. He rushes towards me and takes the box. I start to cry and he just hugs me. "How did you find out?" I ask. "He called me crying." Elton says pulling away. "Not all guys will use you...he loved you." Elton adds. My face goes blank. "He loved me?" I ask. He nods "I dont know where he is so I wouldnt wait up." Elton says with a little disappointment in his voice. He walks out and takes my blades with him. I put on my hoodie and run out. I shut the door and turn around to see Corey makeing out with a blonde haired girl. I burst into tears and I run to my car keys in hand. I back up to the driveway and unlock it. I stomp on my gas and drive out of the driveway. "Siri find me a hotel." I say holding the button to my phone. "I found a hotel near to you. Want directions?" Siri asks. "Yes." I say. She gives me directions and I start to speed up.
I get to the hitel and check in. I go up to my room and lay on my bed. I grab my phone and call Elton and tell him what happened. "THAT FUCKING IDOIT!" Elton yells through the phone. I role my eyes "I broke up with him we arent together he can do that." "WHERE ARE YOU?" He asks still yelling. "Im at the LaQuinta Hotel." I say. "Ill be there tomorrow." He says then hangs up. I fall onto my bed and cry myself to sleep.

----------------Welll shit!------------

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-