Get Away From Me

(Y/n)'s POV
      I explained everything to Corey. How Jake slapped her. Im not sure if it was his alter ego or not. Ether way im pissed. We pull into the gas station and i text her.

Me: Hey. Im here where are you

She immediately texts back.

Rosie Posie<3: In the bathroom

    I jump out and Corey stays in the car. I run in and go straight to the bathroom avoiding the confused stares of the employees. I go in and see her standing in front of a mirror with another girl. Rosie's makeup ruined. Black mascara everywhere. Black tears. Probably from the eyeliner. Hopefully. I wrap her into a hug and she immediately starts to bawl her eyes out. "Hey, hey its okay. Ssshh. Everything is gonna be alright. Jake is just stupid ok?" I tell her. She nods and pulls away. "This is Charlotte, she saw me crying and chased me into the restroom. She's sweet." She says softly trying not to cry. "Thanks for that!" I say to Charlotte giving her a hug. I give her my number and she gives me hers. "Lets go okay?" I say wiping a tear away from Rosie's cheek. She nods and sad smiles. I wave bye to Charlotte and walk with Rosie to the car and avoid the stares once again. Poor thing, she always hated to cry in front of people. It took a while for her to cry in front of me to be honest. I got in the car and sat in the back seat with her. Corey knew to pull out of the driveway he being the sweetest guy ever played her favorite song i mentioned to him. 'Turn off the lights' By Panic! At The Disco. Its her calm down song. Her song to get her through tough times. She lays with me and i hum the tune along with the tone.
     We arrive at the house and walk in. Corey must've texted someone Colby cause he was pacing back and forth in the foyer waiting for us. He sees Rosie and immediately embraces her into a hug.

Colby's POV
       I embrace her into a hug. Jake is so dead to me. To be honest with myself i like Rosie. I told Jake to ask her out cause i thought she liked him and he liked her. Clearly i was wrong. She first tenses up but then loosens up wrapping her arms around me. I pull away and walk with her to (y/n)'s and Corey's room following behind them. We walk in and (y/n) takes Rosie from me. She sits on the bed and lets Rosie lay on her. "So. Well....i wanna beat the shit out of Jake now." Corey says trying to break the silence. I chuckle softly along with (y/n). "As long as you let me kick him in the balls we are good." Rosie says sitting up. "Well we better tell you." (Y/n) says. "Rosie Jake has a Alter ego. Now i don't know if it was the Alter ego that. Well. Did that but ether way its wasn't okay and we will handle it but we should've told you." (Y/n) says fiddling with her hands. Its takes a while for Rosie to respond. Probably thinking of the right words. "What caused him to have an alter ego?" She asks softly. We all take turns explaining it to Rosie. "Well um. Its okay you guys didn't tell me but im not gonna date him. If anything friends? But i don't know." Rosie says standing up. She looks into (y/n)'s mirror. "HOLY FUCK IM HIDEOUS!" She yelps. We all burst into laughter. "Well you can take a shower we all will be out here." Corey says. I nod. She smiles and gets into her suitcase. I don't pay attention to what she pulls out.

(Y/n)'s POV
      After Rosie's shower we all watched a movie. Her and Colby get along well. Matter of a fact they are cuddling. Cute. Me and Corey lay cuddle up and under blankets. I however am texting Charlotte. Apparently shes fans of Colby, Corey, and everyone else. She does kinda freak me out though....i mentioned how Jake was the reason and she....well lets just say threatened to beat the shit out of him. As much as i want to give her my permission i cant. But besides that shes really awesome. My stomach growls. I need food. I get up and get off the bed. "Be right back imma get some food." I say. I walk out the door and downstairs. Its really quiet but i don't mind. It was extremely quite. I just shrugged and looked into the pantry. I grabbed a Hostess cupcake and turn around to see Jake in front of me. "Don't scream." He whispers evilly. Definitely Alter ego. "Jake get off." I say as he comes closer. He doesn't stop. I suddenly feel lips against mine. I push the fuck out of Jake to get him away. "What the fuck?!" I yell. I push him again and slap him. He starts to laugh and looks at me with the wickedest smile I've ever seen on a guy. I hear footsteps. Please be Corey or Colby or Elton or hell even Sam. I look over and see Circa. OH COME ON! Jake comes closer this time gripping my waist. "No! Get away from me." I say pushing him off. "COREY, COLBY, ELTON. JUST SOMEONE HELP!" I scream starting to have Deja Vu of my past and abusive situations. I fall to my knees. I hear footsteps running down the stairs. Everyone was there. "WHAT THE FUCK JAKE?!!" Corey yells. Anger fills him. My eyes become teary eyed as i look into Corey's. He runs over to Jake and punches him in the jaw. Jake falls to the ground. Elton rushes in front of Corey to Calm him down. "What happened babes?" Rosie asks. "He kissed me and i slap him and t-the look on his face was terrifying. Then he gripped my waist so i pushed him off again and i h-had Deja Vu moments from my past a-and i just..." I start crying harder. She embraces me in a hug and i cry onto her shoulder. Jake needs help. Rosie got slapped and violated. I got violated and had a Deja Vu moment. Corey knocked the fuck out of Jake. I think Colby is smitten for Rosie. Wow. What a day. When does it get happy. Well i know the whole Colby thing is awesome i ship it. For real this time. Anyways, so much is going on. Why? I have no clue. Tomorrow will be different (y/n). Just hang in there....

Unknown POV
      Wow. What a night (y/n). Everyone got hurt. But don't worry my plans are coming together i have things up my sleeve. You think it would be so easy? You are wrong. I love you. You will love me. Whether someone dies. Or not. Up to you really. I watched you today. When you cried you looked hot. Made me wanna laugh though. So miserable. With such a rough past. And a probably worse future.

To be continued.....

Wow. So much stuff is going on omG!
Lol also im really tired so writing this right now was hard. XD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter my loves!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3