Family

(Im sorry its been awhile but I've been trying to make this ending perfect and memorable so i promise you it was worth the wait also lot of dialogue)

Also wait til i give this signal: XD
To play song
(Y/n)'s POV
I wake up. This time peacefully. I feel like things are coming together. It's been a few days since the whole Jake thing and im doing better. Rosie and Colby are finally together and Aaron and Charlotte are together. We are whole. Peacefully and safely. Im so happy. Today everyone is going out with me and Corey to Santa Monica Pear and Elton has a surprise for us which im scared but excited for.

"Hey Baby!" Corey says sneaking up behind me.

"Hey Corey!" I say hugging him.

"Are you about ready everyone is downstairs?" He says excitedly.

"Yeah ill be down in a second!" I say and rush him out of the room.

I grab Zeus and put his collar on and take a look in the mirror. My hair is up in a messy bun and i have one of Corey's shirts over my swim suit. I walk downstairs, well get pulled because of Zeus.

      "Wasssuhhh!" Rosie says hugging me.

     "What the fuck is up Kyle!?" I say making Rosie laugh. (It's her favorite vine)

      "Hey nerds lets go! We are meeting Elton, Sam, Aaron, Kat, Amanda, and Charlotte there." Colby says grabbing the keys.

      "Hey! Im not a nerd!" Rosie says pouting.

      "Oof that's right. Your my nerd!" Colby says.

      Me and Corey look at each other and nod.

      "AWWWWWWWWHHH!" Me and Corey say at the exact same time.

      We all burst into laughter making Zeus bark. I pet him calming myself down a bit. We walk to the car and get in. Zeus sits in my lap and Corey sits beside me with his arm around me.

      "OH MY GWAD ITS MAH SONG BISH!" Rosie practically yells turning up the radio.

      "Oh well imagine, as im pacing the pews in a church corridor~"  The radio chimes.

      Oof Brendon's voice is so beautiful! We all sing except Corey who is laughing his ass off. I even think he started to record us.
      We get to the pear and everyone waves at us. It makes sense cause we are at a beach. ;) 

      "Hey look the asses are here!" Elton yells.

      I laugh and flip him off. Zeus starts to run towards Elton so of course, me being the sweet dog lover, i run with him leaving Corey, Colby, and Rosie behind.

      "Awwwh hiya Zeus!" Elton says.

      Circa walks out from behind Elton. To be honest i think Circa and Zeus are like brother and sister.

      I laugh and Amanda comes over and hugs me. She hasn't seen me in a while.

     "Heyyy!" She says.

     "Heyo!" I respond pulling away.

      I see Charlotte and Kat run over.

      "Wasssuhhhhh!" They both say.

      "AYYYEEE THATS MY LINE!" Rosie says.

       We all laugh and talk for a bit before actually purchasing tickets. All the boys walk over interrupting us.