Prank Gone Wrong

Corey's POV
    I woke up put my hair in a manbun and then brushed my teeth. I put on a black shirt with kackee joggers. I put on my Jordans and sit on my bed. I couldnt help but think about     (y/n). I feel I should make a move even though she probably has no attraction to me what so ever. I sigh to myself and I start to think. "Ill do a prank with her!" I say to nyself. I pull out my phone and text her.

Me: Hey (n/n) wanna do a prank with me?! :)

I get up and grab my laptop and I get a text from (y/n).

(N/N): Oh yeah totally! What prank tho? >:)
Me: Hickey prank...something small! Im not gonna record it just a  chance for you to get payback! ;)
(N/N): Aw yea definetely thanks Coreo!! Get it cuz you like oreos and your names Corey ;))
Me:OML!! I like it! Go ahead and do the makeup and ill come to your room! XD this is gonna be awesome!!
(N/N): Ok

   I chuckle to myself at the name Coreo!! Its smart!

(Y/N) POV
     I hear a knock and notice im wearing a big tshirt barely covering my panties. I blush and run to the door. I open it slightly "Come in but dont you dare look at me! I just woke up!" I say. He says "Ok!" He walks in and starts to talk and he accidentally turns around as I bend over to grab my shorts which are on the bottom drawer. "Corey." I say blushing and covering myself. "Sorry I forgot!" He said rubbing his neck blushing. "Well..um..I gonna get in my bathrrom! Be right out!" I say the last part quickly. I run into the bathroom and shut the door. I look in the mirror and see im blushing. I blush even more. 'What is this feeling? Do I like him? No! No! No I dont! But I do hes so sweet, cute, and funny!'  I say to myself putting on my shorts. I bring myslef back together and bring my makeup out to him. "Damn thats alot of makeup!" He says teasing. I stick my tongue out at him him. I start to work my magic as he is playing on his phone.
     I finish the hickey and I go downstairs to act like I just woke up I eat breakfast. Corey not so far behind follows. I sit down in the game room beside Coreyand smile at him and make googly eyes at him making sure people notice. I pull my shirt down just a bit and Elton looks over. "WHAT THE FUCK COREY DO NOT TELL ME YOU GAVE HER A HICKEY! YOU BARELY MET HER!!" Eltons yells standing up. Everyone looks over at me and Corey. "Dude im so-" Before Corey could finish Elton interuppts him. "FUCK YOU DUDE! TO HAVE SEX OR JUST TO GIVE HER A HICKEY NOT BEING TOGETHER!" Elton yells punching him. Corey  falls to the ground. My eyes go wide and i rush to him. "T-This was a prank i-its fucking makeup!" I say wiping my makeup off. Corey's knocked out and Elton is still pissed but Colby and Aaron calm him down. I look at Elton and he walks into the garage. I look at the boys. "Can you guys help me carry him to his room?" I say. They nod and pick him up they go upstairs and I quickly grab a bag with icecubes, Tylenol, and my phone. I rush back upstairs and sit beside him on the bed. I put the bag with icecubes on his cheek and I start to play with his hair.
     About an hour later he wakes up and he says "Well that was not a good idea at all! Could you get me some Tyle-" I cut him off and hand him the Tylenol and and a bottked water. "Thanks!" He chuckles. "No problem and im sorry about what happened!" I say outting the ice bag up to his cheek. He blushes and mumbles loud enough for me to hear. "It was worth it." I blush and then I shrugg it off and smile. "Well heres my sorry." I kiss him on the cheek and for some reason I stopped atleast 6 inches away from his face when he looks at me. I blush "(Y/N)?" He says looking at my lips. I knock out of it and get nervous and run out the door without saying goodbye. I run into my room and plop on my bed. "Fuck!" I say. I hear my phone go off and I see a text from Corey.

Coreo: im sorry
Me: Dont be i made it awkward I shouldnt have kissed you its just I dont know what came over me..
Coreo: Its cool dont worry about hell I may have enjoyed it :p
Me: fuck up :/
Coreo: Im just kidding (Y/N)! Your cute to tease!
Me: Lol I hate you Coreo! :)
Coreo: Awww

Name change: Coreo - Coreo♡

Me: Lol
Coreo♡: I gtg im going to the mall with one of my homeboys
Coreo♡: Ttyl
Me: Okay have fun

    I giggle rolling over until I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I say. Colby walks in and says "Wanna do something today? Everyone went somewhere except us." "So if someone else was here you wouldnt wanna handg out with me? Wow Colby! Thanks haha!" I say laughing. "I didnt mean it like that idoit!" He says patting my head. "Lol okay then what do you wanna do?" I say getting up. "Well do you wanna hang with me and Brennen?" He says texting something. I nod "Sure why not!" He laughs.
    We go over to Brennen's house and a small dog runs over to me. "Awww how cuuutte!" I say looking at Brennen. "Yea I know right his names Kobe!" Brennen says. I bend over and pet him. I feel someone looking at my ass and I stand back up shy. "Nice booty Colby?" Brennen says teasingly. "Hey! You were looking too!" He says laughing. I laugh and playfully role my eyes. We walk into the living room and Brennen pulls his camera out. "So whats up guys im here with Colby Brock and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" We wave at the camera. Brennen pulls out a board of some sort. "I did not sign up for this!" I say.

---------------------------------------------------
Its meh your girl Real Wolf and I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!! Also if there is any errors of somesort im sorry! Also im trying my best to update everyday but I have two stories now plus school sooooo it might be difficult! So sorry if I miss an update!!

-Buhhh byyyeeeeeeee
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡