House Party Preparation Pt.2

Corey's POV
    After swimmjng for a few hours we were gonna build a huge ball pit. Me, Elton, Colby, and (y/n) as in we. "Alright guys lets get started!" Elton says setting a time lapse for his camera. "Lets do this!" (Y/N) says walking towards us. We start to untie the bags and let the balls flood in. "Oh my lord its so colorful!" I say laughing. "This is gonna look amazeballs!" Cooby says. (Y/N) slaps her knee and says "Very punny!" I laugh and Elton stares at th both of them. "Get out." He says jokingly. We empty the first bag and move on to the second.
     After about an hour of filling the ball pit it was finally complete and very colorful. "Omg!! Its so cool!" (Y/N) says laughing. "I know right!" I say moving closer to her. She kisses me and Elton turns the camera to us. "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!!" Cobly starts to yell/sing. We all burst into laughter. "Im sleepy im gonna go to bed." (Y/N) says. "Yea same." I say yawning. "Okay goodnight!" Colby says hugging (y/n). Elton hugs her and we go upstairs. She changes into my hoodie and I look at her up and down laughing. "Really?" I ask. She laughs and crawls beside me into bed. "Yep!" She says kissing me on the cheek. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "Goodnight baby." I say. "Goodnight." She replies.

--------ITS MORNIN BRUH!!:)---------

(Y/N)'s POV
      I wake up to Corey shaking me violently. "Wakey wakey im makin eggs and bakey!!!" I smile and push him off. "Uggghhh!" I say sitting up. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you." He says standing up. "I love you too." I say standing up. I go over to the dresser and pull out a black jeans and and a Send It cropped tank. I put on my addias and look over to Corey who is wearing ripped jeans that are cuffed and a greenish blueish button up shirt with vans. I smile at how cute he looks. I walk over to the restroom and start to do my makeup. I put on a full face and then straighten my hair. I walk downstairs to see Corey eating breakfast. I grab me a plate and put food onto it and walk over to where Corey is sitting. "Is it good?" I ask noticeing he is stuffing his face with eggs. "Ugm hgh!" He says chewing. I smile and dig in. I feel Corey put his hand on my thigh whuch makes me smile and blush. We havent had sex yet which really surprises me. I look over to him and back at my plate. I mean im definitely showing that I want him. Maybe hes just waiting though. Oh well it will come and when it does I shall be prepared! "You done?" Corey asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I smile and nod. He takes my plate and his and walks away. "Hey idoit!" Colby says walking in. "Oh wow, im an idoit now?" I say laughing. He smiles "Nah im just kidding. Wheres Corey?" He asks. "Im right here!" Corey says walkibg in. I turn around and pull out my phone. I eavesdrop on their conversation. "Shea is going to be showing up tonight. Sam and Kat dont know." Colby says. "Fuck...you need to tell Kat and Sam immediately! You know Kat hates Shea and Shea wanted to fight her." Corey says. My senses tell me Shea tired to do something to Sam. Probably tryed to push herself onto him. Shes a slut...yet Colby still insists on being friends wuth her. "Well thats what im about to do but I was thinking maybe you could go with me...back me up a bit." Colby says nervously. Corey chuckles and says "Sure but you owe me lol!" Colby sighs in releif. Corey comes over and kisses my forehead. "Be right back!" I nod and pay my full attention to my phone.

------------------Time skip-------------------
               (Guest arrival)

   I see Sam, Kat, Colby and corey walk down the stairs. Kat and Sam look a little annoyed butat the same time happy. "Hey!" I say laughing. Corey looks like he shot a cat or something. I look at him confused. He pulls me off to the side. "Whatever you do, do not mention Shea to them." Corey says face palming. "You know why do they hate her?" I ask. "Because Shea, she is a very flirtatious girl, she tired to push herself onto Sam in a way and Kat caught her and ever since then....they hated each other." Corey says. I nod and we walk back over to the rest. "Okay so you stand here and meet the guests that come in and be nice." Elton says. Circa runs over to me and sits down by my foot. "Aw Elty look at Circa!!" Amanda says laughing. "Awww!" Everyone says in sync. Me and Amanda chuckle. We hear a knick on the door and Elton opens it to see Brennen, Bradlee, Big Nik, Scotty, Zane and Heath. "Sup bitches!!" Zane yells. We all laugh and start to talk. More and more people flood in. Liza and David came in with Unicorn Heads on causeing everyone to laugh. Everyone makes their way to the backyard which has the mechanical bull, dj station, diving stations, and slip n slide. Me and Corey sit by the bar talking to each other and watching girls fall off the mechanical bull. "You should go next!" Corey insists. I take a drink of my soda. "Nah." I say smiling. He laughs "Come on!!! Do it for the vine!" I look at him with a serious expression. "Vine is dead." We burst into laughter and I sigh. "Fine but you have to go too!" I say standing up. He nods and stands up. We make our way through the Crowd and I step up. "Lets do this!!" I yell hyping the crowd. I immediately realize imma embrass myself. I get onto the shark and the operator says "You ready?" I nod and yell "Hell yea!" Everyone laughs and he turn it on. I keep one hand gripped onto the rope and the other in the air. "1!" The crowd starts to chant/countdown. "2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7!" I fall off and cause laughter throughout the crowd. I laugh and run off of the platform and Corey highfives me. "Imma beat you!!" He whispers. I laugh and he runs up to the shark. He climbs on and gives the signal to operator. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8!" He falls off. Everyone bursts into laughter. Corey's Manbun is now just a mess. He walks over to me putting his hair back into a bun. I kiss him and he says "I beat you!" I laugh and roll my eyes playfully.

------To be Continued!!!!

-----------Thanks for reading!!!----

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-