Lets See

Corey's POV
    "So you may have gotten more tickets than me....but im just gonna combine mine with yours. So yea!" (Y/N) says slightly embrassed. I laugh and nod. Our tickets combined make atleast 2500 tickets total. "So you have 2534 tickets what would you like to spend it on?" The employee ask. "Well how about that Charmander and that whoopee cushoin." I says smiling at (y/n). She blushes and smiles. He takes the tickets and hands me the prizes. I hand (y/n) the whoopee cushoin and hug the Charmander. She frowns and I laugh. "Im just kidding I got the Charmander for you!" I say handing her the Charmander. She laughs "You dont have to I was also playing!" "Well how bout we share." I say smirking. "Whats the consequence?" She aaks getting closer to my face. "Becoming my girlfriend." I say grabbing her waist. She smiles and kisses me. I kiss back of course except she pulls away noticing kids are everywhere. I laugh and grab her hand leadibg her outside to my car.
     We get home and everyone is in the gaming room so we say our goodnights and go upstairs because it was a long day. I get to my room and (y/n) walks into hers smiling. I change quickly and walk into (y/n)'s room forgetting to knock. I see her in her underwear looking in her mirror. "Shit sorry!" I say blushing. "Its okay lol! Your my boyfriend so its only natural to see me in my undies." She mutters the last part blushing. I smirk and shut the door. "Is that so?" I ask hugging her from behind. "Yep, but my question is, is that are we gonna let the house find out or should we tell them?" She asks. "Well we will only tell Elton and let the rest figure out. Also your sleeping in my room tonight becaus it will feel empty without you!" I say kissing her forehead. She laughs and nods.

(Y/N)'s POV
    I change into my oversized Fall Out Boy tshirt and text Elton to go to Corey's room. I walk to Corey's room myself and sit on his bed. Corey hugs me and I sit beside him with my hand in his. The more I look at him, the more I fall in love with him, but once I tell him I love you I will have to tell him everything and out of all the things, that scares me the most. Elton walks in and shuts the door. "Whats u- why are you holding her hand Corey?" He asks. We smile "We are official." We say in sync. He smiles "Well you have my blessing. Also lemme guess you want to let the others find out on their own?" He asks. We both nod and he nods and walks back out. We both look at eachother in romance way and I laugh when Corey makes a silly face breaking the romance. Hes so funny! I dont know how long this realationship will last but I want to enjoy it this time, plus he wont actually fall in love with me. "So what do you wanna do baby?" He asks. "Well my lips are lonely..." I say seductively. "Oh really?" He says before smashing his lips into mine. I pull away to and so does he. The kiss may have only lasted for 15 secs but it was very passionate. "Lets go and do a youtube video!!" He says standing up. I nod and follow him downstairs. "Come on Aaron its time for Dug and Phil's How to be YouTube Famous!" Corey yells. I laugh at his excitement. Aaron comes out and says "Lets do this!!" Corey highfives him. Then highfives me. Corey grabs his Camera and we walk downstairs. "Wassup you guys its Dug and Phil here!!" Corey says. "And Winnie!!" Aaron says pointing to me. "Thats right!!" You say in the same accent as them but kinda girly. "And this is-" Aaron says but Corey interrupts him "Duugggg!!! I do that!!" I take this opportunity to steal the Camera "And this is how to become YOUTUBE Famous!!" I say. "Wiiinnnee!!" Corey yells. Aaron adds "Haha!" I turn the camera off and start to laugh. "Thats my name??" I ask laughing." Corey laughs and says "Yep!!"  We walk to the living room and turn the camera back on. "Okay so step one.." Corey says wanting Aaron to finish. Aaron stares at the Camera. "Dug?!" I say confused. "O-oh well what you wanna do is be able to sang!!" He says. "Can you demonstrate?" Corey asks. Aaron nods and he starts screaming like a girl "MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A DANGEROUS WOMAN!!!!" His voice cracks on Woman and I giggle and wanna laugh badly. Corey points the camera at me "Why are you laughibg Winnie?" He asks. "Yea why are you laughing at me can you do better?" Aaron asks. "I do believe so!" I say. I clear ny throat and scream at the top of my lungs "THESE FRIENDS KEEP TALKING WAY TO MUCH, SAY I SHOULD GIVE YOU UP! CANT HEAR THEM NO CAUSE IIIIIIIII!!!" I stretch my voice out on the I and Corey turns the camera to himself, "Youtube comment what you just thought of that? Who really won?" He asks. We continue with the video and once thats over I decide I was going to chill in my room and watch netflix. I go up to my room and someone was following me. I assume its Corey so I ignore him til I get to my room. I sit on my bed and wait for a knock. Aaron walks in and shuts the door. "Well jeez no knock?" I say slightly sad it wasnt Corey. "Its just I should tell you something." He says sitting beside me. I turn to him and look at him confused. "(Y/N) I like you alot." He says and before I could answer Aaron closes in. I try to push him off but his grip was tight. I hear the door open and I struggle even more. Aaron pulls away. "What the fuck?" I yell. I look over to the down to see Corey getting red. He shuts the door and walks over to me. He kisses me and pulls away. "Shes my girlfriend!!" Corey says pulling me up from the bed. Aaron looks down "Im sorry...to both of you." He says then walks out the room. "I didnt kiss back!" I say scared shitless. "I know you didnt..." He says slightly sad. "We have to tell them though I dont want this happening again." He takes my hand and leads me downstairs. He calls everyone and Aaron was the only one who didnt come down. Corey explains everything and that we are now boyfriend and girlfriend. I grab his hand and blush. Everyone hoops and hollars while me and Corey just laugh. I already love my new family!

-----Welp Aaron has feelings for you...no surprise there lmao----

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-
Hope your enjoying it so far!!!