I think i love you

A/n: Im so sorry guys i was supposed to update last week on Monday buuttttt i slammed my finger into a door on accident and it swelled up thankfully it didn't break and the nail didn't fall off so that's good.
Ps. I was supposed to post tomorrow but i felt bad bout not posting lol

Update Schedule:
Every other day meaning if i was to update on Monday i would update the next chapter on Wednesday

But if i miss an update don't hate me please lol

Anyways onto the story

(Y/n)'s POV
      I wake up and see Colby sitting up sleeping like the time Corey did. He always cared for me. Speaking of Corey where is..... That's right. "Fuck you brain. Why cant you remember him!" I mumble to myself. Apparently i didn't mumble. "Aye now your brain has feelings too." Colby says in his morning voice. I give him a sad smile. "Hey seriously though it will come to you." Colby says reassuringly. "Yeah and if i don't i will have to make new memories but i can tell im hurting him." I snap. Colby embraces me in a hug. "He will come around." He says hugging me tighter. I sigh. He pulls away and grabs my phone. "Password?" He asks. "Its Scherer i guess Corey put in there as a joke. I haven't changed it though i don't know why its just feels like it means something." I say. Colby looks at me wide eyed. "Its weird i know." I say looking down at my hands. "No not at all." He says opening my phone. "What happened to your gallery?"
(I accidentally hit publish just now....that was close good thing there's an un-publish.)
"What do you mean?" I ask. "Well your gallery is in 3 albums, Everyone i remember, Corey, and Corey and I?" He says. "Well last night i decided i wanted to try my best and remember so i organized my gallery. What sad is i know everyone except Corey. I don't understand it." I say rubbing the back of my neck. He nods. I scoot closer to see what he does on my phone. I feel him tense and i get confused but then realize im to close. I back up a little. "Well have you went through your notes? Seems like you have stuff in there." He says looking at the data and storage on your phone. He hands me the phone and i go to the notes. I examine the titles. "The seem like love songs and...quotes or metaphors." I click on one. "This ones a love song. Wait i remember writing this one yeah. It was after making a YouTube video i was in here with.....Corey? Or was someone else...." I say. My face turns confused. "Why would i write a love song while by Corey...." I say to myself confused. I see Colby look down. "Your not gonna tell me are you?" I look back at Colby. "I cant." He says sadly. The same answer as always. I feel anger raise to my face. "Damnit!!!" I snap once again. Colby tries to hug me but i push him away. "Why cant you tell me!!!???" I say trying not to yell. "Because it could effect everything...." He says looking down. I take a deep breath. My face falls into my hands and i lay back, not knowing Colby was behind me. I sit up quickly realizing i laid down onto Colby. He looks so confused. "Sorry." I say sighing. He shrugs giving me a sad smile. The only thing i can think about is Corey. Why cant i remember him? Why is it that every time i try my head starts to hurt? Why damnit...
I hate saying Why....

Corey's POV
       I decide i should probably go back over there. Elton texted me telling me she was awake and yelling at Colby for not telling her about me. Well at least she actually wants to know me. Although i don't think i can take this any longer.
     I pull into the driveway and walk inside. Elton comes over to me with a huge bitch face. "Why the fuck would you just walk the fuck out? Are you stupid? Do you want me to kill you?!" He asks whisper yelling. I shake my head and decide to not make things worse by opening my mouth. He sighs calming down. "Shes upstairs with Colby, don't think i wont be eavesdropping." He says pointing upstairs. I nod and walk upstairs. Well here goes nothing. I open the door and see (y/n) and Colby sitting in awkward silence. Colby's eyes go wide and (y/n) just stares at me. I motion for Colby to go. He willingly stands up and walks out. "Hey." I say moving towards her. "Your not gonna run out are you?" She says seeming a little mad. "No....i wanna help you remember me." I say without realizing. Fuck. I just agreed to something that i wasn't sure of. I rub the back of my neck. "Really?" She says turning towards me." I nod. "But you have to be completely open to anything...." I say quietly so Elton doesn't hear. "Ok.." She says slightly confused. "Good." I say scooting closer. "So wha-" I cut her of by kissing her. Oh shit if she screams Elton will actually kill me. She resists and starts to pull away but stops. She kisses back and pulls away leaving her forehead on mine and her eyes still closed. "Corey...?" She says. "Yes?" I say waiting for an answer. "I think i love you."

To be continued......

Whaaaaat?!!! Another cliffhanger?!

Cheese Whiz (band memes) call me Cliffhanger Queen!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter you beautiful people!
Don't forget to smile
Give the middle finger to idiots
And most importantly
Stay Alive |-/

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3