House Party Preparation Pt.1

Corey's POV
I wake up to hear some sort of construction. I look over to (y/n) who is stretching. I smile and she smiles back. "What is that god awful noise!!??" She asks in with her shaky voice in frustration. I laugh "I think Elton is working on the surprise. We arent allowed to look.." "Bet?!" She says pulling her phone out. She types something into the phone and I automatically hear her notification sound. "OMLLL!!" She says with wide eyes and laughter. She shuts her phone off and gets up. "Arent you gonna tell me?" I say standing up. She smiles and shakes her head. I hug her from behind. "Pleaseee?!!" I beg. "Nope not a chance!!" She says pulling away. I laugh and say "Ugh, fine!!" She grabs some clothes and walks into the restroom. I laugh a little and walk to my dresser. I quickly slide on some clothes looking effortlessly stylist!! "On fleek!" (Y/N) says walking out and pointing to me. "Lol I try!" I say acting like a girl. She laughs "Well what about me?" She says twirling. Shes wearing a white, off the shoulder, thin sweater with blue ripped skinny jeans and white vans. "You look beautiful!" I say walking over to her. I kiss her on the forehead and she smiles. "You wanna go grab brunch?" She asks. I nod and we walk out.
We get to DaShine's Food and Desert (idk what breakfast places they have their...dont judge) We walk inside and sit at a booth thats raised up from the ground a bit. "What are you gonna get?" I ask her. "Probably a milkshake and a sandwhich!" She says laughing. "Imma get that too!" I say smiling. She laughs and lays against me. I wrap my arms around her and wait for the waitress to come back to our table. About 10 minutes of cuddling the waitress comes over. "Busy morning?" I say as (y/n) gets up. "Definetely! You dont wanna know though!" She says. We all laugh. "Well what can I get cha?" She says her country accent coming to the surface. "We will take 2 Milkshakes and 2 Sandwhiches!" (Y/N) says. "Flavor?" The waitress says. "Oreo!" I say. "Ooh me too!" (Y/N) says with excitement. The waitress smiles, nods, and walks away. "Wondet how the thing with Elton is going." I say thinking of the surprise. "Hehe...I wonder what it could be!!" (Y/N) says. I role my eyes playfully and kiss her. She kisses back and I deepen this kiss. We stop there because we are in public and we cant do those sort of things in public ;))!! The waiter comes over with our food and lays them onto the table. I feel my stomach growl and (y/n) chuckles. The waitress smiles and walks away.

---------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY my laziness :>----------

(Y/N) POV
We walk inside and hear splashing. This means the diving board stand is done! "Corey!! COME SEE!!" I say taking Corey's hand. I lead him outside and he gasps. "No!!! Dude thats insaneee!!" He says laughing. "I know right!" Sam says getting out if the pool. "Go jump!!" Elton says emergeing oit of the pool. I laugh and gesture for him to do it. "Im still in my clothes!" He says laughing. "Oh yeah.." I say laughing. He runs upstairs and not but 10 minutes later he comes down. "Lets do this!!" He says getting hyped. I laugh and stand on the side watching. He goes up the ladder and Colby yells "Do a flip bro!!" Corey smiles and jumps off. He does a front flip and everyone claps.

-----------This is short Ik but I need to announve some things...

1. If I dont update on time its probably because I have homework or stuff to do.

2. At the party you and Corey might go a little wild...and you both will be completely sober...SMUT will be included.

3. For those who do not want to read the smut I will do this before I go into detail
********Warning: Smut********
For end I will put
*********Smut is over*********

4. If you want me to use a name of your choice at the party or just a random one Comment your name of choice I will only pick 2 so....yeaaaa lol I will give you a shoutout tho!!!

Love you all!!

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-