Panic. (no not Panic! At The Disco)

Corey's POV
     I wake up to feel no one but cold. I sit up stretching. I look beside me to see a small note.
Hey Coreo im out with Rosie right now, we are out on a run and we will probably go get something to eat. If you want anything text me alright<3
I read it smiling. Such a sweetheart. I get up and get dressed. I walk out to see Elton talking to Jake. I of course eavesdropped. "Maybe we should get you some help?" Elton suggests. "I don't know but whenever he comes out all i can do is watch. Or sometimes his thoughts will appear as mine and i cant control them. I hate it. I like Rosie and she will never like me if she finds out i have an Alter ego!" Jake says. That's true but sad. Feel kind of bad for the guy. "Is it only a thing when (y/n) is mentioned?" Elton asks. I hesitantly listen to the answer. "Yes. I feel as if its planning something or if it senses someone else planning something. If it was planning something im sure i would know though." Jake says nervously. I shake my head. Damnit. I know a way to heal Jake. Lemme beat the fucking shit out of him maybe that'll help! I calm down and hear footsteps. I collect myself and act like i was just walking out of my room. "Hey!" I say making Jake jump. "H-hey!" Jake says.

(Y/n)'s POV
    Rosie looks so stunning. Not gonna lie she still looks hot. If i wasn't with Corey i'd be with her. If Jake hurts her, i hurt him. "So i was wondering. Do you know if Jake likes me?" She asks. My eyes go wide. Shit. Should i just tell her?!!! No we will lie. "U-uh no. Nope." I say trying to lie. I definitely netly failed. I mean a stutter? Really? Fuck you inability to lie! "Okay..now tell me the truth." She says stopping. I turn towards her. "Yeshelikesyouiwasntsupposedtotellyoubutyeahhedoesandhegetsnervousaroundyou!!!" I blurt out fastly. Phew that was easy. "Wait so he does?! Oh. My. God!" She says high-fiving the air. I mean i ship Jakie! (Jake and Rosie) They are both repressed emos and really cute together. Except. She doesn't have a dangerous alter ego. "(Y/n)? Um did you listen?" She says softly. "Sorry i was thinking." I say. She chuckles. "Wanna talk?" She asks. I shake my head gently.
    We got back to the trap house and Jake takes Rose outside. Corey rushes over to me. "He's gonna ask her out!" Corey says excited. "Aw!" I say looking back to them. I watch as Jake says something making Rose jump up and down smiling. I laugh as she tackles him to the ground in a hug. She walks in and takes my hand. I wave bye to Corey as Jake walks up to him. Im glad Corey is trying. We walk into my room. "Im guessing you know and saw?" She said. I nodded. "Well can you help me get ready the dates tonight. He said to wear a dress, but i don't have one." She says panicking. I smile and rub her back. "I have one that will look beautiful on you. I pull out a dress i got at Hot Topic and since me and Rose have the same style i know her reaction will be the same as mine.

 I pull out a dress i got at Hot Topic and since me and Rose have the same style i know her reaction will be the same as mine

(Ps i got the picture from the online store for Hot Topic.....no joke lol)
    Her eyes lit up with immediate love. I laughed. "Oh my god that's beautiful! She said. I handed her the dress. "Go try it on!" I say smiling. She take sit and runs in the bathroom, not but a minute later she opens the door. "Oh my god. Rose. That looks stunning on you!!" I say fangirling how much it suits her and how it shows off her curves so well. "Really? Thanks!!" She says happy. I smile. We work on her makeup which is just eyebrows, eyeliner, red lips, mascara, and fake eyelashes. She looks stunning. I do the honors of putting her hair up into a messy but cute bun. She gasps when she looks in the mirror which was adorable. By the time she is tieing her laces on her high top converse Jake knocks on my door. She lets out a small squeal. I laugh and opened the door. Jake's jaw drops and Rose's cheeks fluster with hues of red and pink. "H-hey Rose." Jake says. "Hi." She says standing up. "You look gorgeous!" Jake says. "Aw thanks you look...hot." Rose says. I almost puke at their shyness. "Oh my god just fuck already!" I say breaking the awkwardness. They burst into laughter and Jake takes her hand and they walk downstairs.

********Time skip Jake and Rose are still on their date and you and Corey are watching a movie and cuddling.**********

    I snuggle into Corey smiling at his cuteness. "Stop there and lemme correct it i wanna live life from a new perspective-" My ringtone goes off. I pick my phone up to see Rose's caller ID. I pick up. "Hey!" I say. I hear sniffling. "(Y/n). Jake w-was being nice all night. We went to a park and started to talk.....We were about to k-kiss and he looked at the sky and looked back down to m-me. He looked weird.....he s-slapped me and called me a bitch and said id never be like you. So i ran away..... Im at t-the gas station about a block away from our h-house. Please come pick me up." She said crying. I punched the wall. "On my way, don't cry sweetheart." I said. She hung up and i grab my keys and Corey's hand. "Who was that? What happened?" Corey ask. "Just get in ill explain everything on the fucking way there."

To be continued.......

Holy Yeezus.
Things just got spicy with some extra sauce and a cliffhanger.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter you shits.....JUST KIDDING!<3 I mean my beautiful peeps<3
Remember to smile cause your fucking hot

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3