Chapter 2

"Wait... what? I said as I received the 'news'.

"Yes, Ethan Grant Dolan. The first class will start tomorrow morning, so you'll have the time to unpack your stuff and explore the campus. Your class schedule is in your room."

"Thank you..." I grunted.

Now I realize why I had a feeling of knowing those guys in LA. When I was in New York, everyone was obsessed with them, because of their videos. I watched a few and honestly they're funny, but in person, they don't seem so nice, well at least they didn't seem to me... I don't know, maybe it's my fault, I'm like a magnet for the insults and mean people.

I took my stuff and walked into the elevator. I pressed the button that'll take me on the second floor. When the doors opened, I started searching for my room. As I found it, I opened the door, and there he is, unpacking his things.

He looked at me smirking.

"Hey, baby seems like we have to share the same bedroom now."

"Don't call me like that, I'm not your baby. And it'll be resolved soon." Well, at least I hope so.

He smiled. Damn. He looks so cute when he smiles. No, stop! I can't think about him that way, I have to share the same room with him, and if I start to think about him, things won't end well.

"We have to do some rules. You know, like for the bathroom, our spaces, people who can enter in the room..." I said.

"Fine."

"Okay... Uhm... First: we don't invade the space of the other one. I don't want you near my bed and I don't wanna be near yours. Second: we will have a maximum of 20 minutes in the bathroom to get ready, not more. And of course, you can't enter when I'm in and vice verse."

"Don't worry, I won't." He laughed, looking at me from up and down.

Wow, I know I'm ugly, but that's rude. Wait what am I thinking? I shouldn't give a fuck about what he thinks about me.

"Great..." I said clenching my jaw. "Third: don't invite your chicks, fuck buddies or whatever you call them here, if you wanna do what you do, please do it somewhere else."

"Same with your fuck buddies."

"I- I don't have fuck buddies, I'm not that kind of girl... But don't worry, I won't invite anyone here. Well, I think that's all if you don't have other rules..."

"No, that's fine."

I went to my side of the room and started unpacking my things. I noticed that he was looking at a paper. Probably it's the class schedule. I didn't have the chance to look at mine yet, but since we're on the same floor and in the same room, I suppose he's gonna be in the same faculty like me. Medicine.