Chapter 13

*Sam's P.O.V.*

We broke the kiss. It was indescribable. The most beautiful feeling I've ever had. I didn't think that a simple kiss could make you feel like that. Like you're flying, walking on the clouds.

"I'm sorry... I should have done it." He said, passing his fingers through his hair.

"Don't be sorry." I blushed.

Yeah of course he shouldn't be, I liked it so much. I'm glad he did it. Now I'm even more confused, I didn't think I liked him since one minute ago. Well of course he's hot as hell, but I never see him that way. He's always been a jerk to me, and when we finally started to become friends, this has to happen. Now things will get awkward.

"It's okay really..." I said, probably saying it to myself. "We still are friends right?"

"Of course." He said cracking a smile. "Now I need to study, tomorrow we have an important test."

"Would you like to study together?"

"I'd love to." This time he did one of his beautiful smile, and all the awkwardness flew away.

I sent a text to Olivia saying that tomorrow I will have had tell her everything that happened. After a few seconds she replied saying that she needed to talk too. And that was something serious. I hope everything was okay.

Ethan and I started to study sitting on his bed and trying to help each other. This test is gonna be an hard one.

*right after the football match*

*Grayson's P.O.V.*

I exited from the locker room and Sam was waiting there. I guess who's waiting for, maybe her friend or her ex.

"Hey, have you seen Olivia?" I asked.

"She went back to her room, why?"

"Nothing. Why are you waiting here?"

"Nothing."

After a few Ethan came from the locker room too. She ran to him. Woah, I didn't expect she was waiting for him. That's weird. But it won't work between them. Ethan isn't into relationships just like me, and I don't think she's the kind of girl that would to not have a real relationship but only sex.

I walked to Olivia's dorm. When I arrived there I knocked at her door.

"Gray." She said opening the door and kissing me.

"We need to talk."

She looked at me worried. She already knows what will come next. I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe I need to 'change air'.

"You wanna break up right?" She said trying to catch her tears back.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't working, me and you."

"Why? I thought you liked me. I was only someone to fuck for you?"

"You already knew I'm that kind of boy. Your friend advised you."

"Fuck you. Go away and don't talk to me again."

I walked out the room and stayed there for a while, leaning my head against the door. I could hear cry. I still don't know why I did it. I'm feeling so bad right now.