Chapter 11

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a terrible headache and a feeling of dizziness too. What happened? I looked at myself and I felt that someone was wrapping me. What the...? I looked his hands around my waist. I know who they belong to. I turned around still laying and I looked at him. He was still sleeping.

Why am I in my bed with him?? What happened?? Why can't I remember anything?? The last thing I remember is that I left Archie with that girl and then everything faded. How did I end up here?

Ugh. I don't think we made anything. We both still are dressed so, it's a good thing, right? And how did this happen? I only drank one beer!

I jumped out of bed trying not to wake him up. I walked back and forth through the room, trying to remember something about last night, but it was in vain. I hate this situation. I kneel down on the floor, reaching my face in my palms and taking a deep breath.

As I looked up, he was woken up, sitting on my bed.

"We didn't do anything." He said seeing that I was going to ask him.

"What happened?"

He stood up and came closer. He helped me to stand up too and he made me sit on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Last night this guy approached you. He started to drag you with him. You were stumbling. It was so weird. You didn't drink that much." He said.

"In fact I only drank one beer for what I remember, but wait how do you know I didn't drink that much?"

He looked down. "It's not important."

Does that mean he looked me all night? It's... Cute.

"How were you stumbling if you only drank a beer?" He asked.

"That's what I'm trying to understand. The only thing that I remember is that I was talking with this girl, for let her know Archie. But you should know it, since you watched me." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Where was your drink in that moment?" He said, ignoring my comment.

"Uhm... I think I left it on the table next to me, like for one second."

"You left it on the table??" He put his index and thumb on his nose, and took a deep breath.

"I shouldn't have done it, right?"

"No... I think he put some Roofies in your drink when you weren't watching."

"Roofies? Oh my God! How can someone have that shit here on campus?" I looked at him shocked. "Did he...?" I was too afraid to finish the sentence.

A.N.: Roofies is the street name for Rohypnol (flunitrazepam). It's also called date rape drug. It's basically any drug that has an incapacitating agent which, when administered to another person, incapacitates the person and renders them vulnerable to a drug facilitated sexual assault or DFSA, including rape.

"No. I followed you because I felt that something was wrong. When I entered in the room, he was about to..." He clenched his jaw and his fist. "But I stopped him..."