Chapter 16

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

*the next morning*

For once I woke up before her. We are doing the spoon. I'm caressing all her body and kissing her shoulder. Maybe she's already awake because I saw a flash of a smile. I kept doing it till she opened her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I said.

"Good morning to you." She said kissing the palm of my hand. "Why you always call me beautiful?"

"Because it's the truth. And it's so sad you can't see what I see everyday." I kept kissing her.

She turned around to face me. "I love what I see everyday." She passed her fingers through my hair and looked me in the eyes. We kissed.

With her it's different, I'm not the same boy as I used to be. If it was another girl I'd have run away after we did sex, but her... I can't do it. I really love her. I wouldn't have ever believed it, that I could feel something for someone.

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I got up from bed and I wasn't able to walk. My thighs and my back hurt so bad. What did he do to me? I smiled to myself.

"Grant." I said hugging him from behind.

"Stop calling me like that."

"I can't. I love making you upset."

He turned around and smiled with his teeth. He noticed that I was feeling pain, even tho it wasn't that bad, but maybe my face expression said otherwise.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry. It's due to last night." I smirked. "But I love this kind of pain."

"I hurt you." He said looking away with eyes full of sadness.

"Hey." I said turning his face to look him in his eyes. "You didn't hurt me. It's nothing really." I smiled giving him a sweet kiss and hugging him.

After we both got ready I checked the emails and saw that there was one from the campus.

"Dear Ms Granger and Mr Dolan,

You both are waited in my office today at 3 pm for discuss.

Kindly regards,

Principal Mr. Cooper"

Oh no. Discuss about what? Wait. The roommates thing? I hope the fuck not. Not now that I don't want to change anymore.

"Eth?"

"Yeah?" He answered while he was wearing a red snapback.

"The principal wanna talk to us."

"Why?" He said with a worried look.

"I have no idea. In the email he just says he wanna discuss."

"Weird."

"By the way you look so hot when you wear this." I said looking at the snapback.

He smirked. We kissed and we walked out of the dorm ready to go to class.

After what happened last night, Archie didn't talk to me, not even to Olivia. It sucks. I miss my best friend. But how he acted, well it wasn't like him. I know he likes Olivia but he can't blame her or Grayson because she wants another one. And not even treat me like shit. I know Shawn was his brother and he doesn't like Eth, but it's not my fault if his brother left me. Or maybe it was only the alcohol speaking. But I'm not sure about it. Drunk people always tell the truth about what they think. Well I should stop thinking about that, and stop depressing myself, it wasn't my fault. I hope he will change his mind. Maybe he just need some time.

At lunch we were all sitting in the football table. I was sitting next to Ethan, of course, and Olivia.

"So, how was your night after the party?" She said.

"Amazing. I'll tell you everything later, not here..." I said looking at the people sitting near us with a bit of embarrassment.

"Uuuuh." She smirked. "Spicy details! I love it."

*after lunch*

"So... My night..." I started to say. "I really do have to describe everything?" I said starting to cringe.

"Everything. That's what besties are for." We both laughed.

"Okay so uhm..." I told her everything.

After all that blabbing Ethan and Grayson approached us.

"Hey, ready to go?" He said giving me a peck.

"Where are you two going?" Olivia smirked.

"It's not what you think. The principal wanna see us." I answered.

"Oh." They both said.

"See you." I said waving at them and walking away with Eth.

Arrived at the principal's office we were greeted from a girl who made us sit in his office. After a few the Mr. Cooper walked in.

"Good afternoon." He said sitting on his chair.

"Good afternoon Principal Cooper." We both said in chorus.

"So Ms. Granger, we are sorry for the mistakes that was made at the beginning of the semester. So know we fixed the situation and you'll have a new roommate, a girl."

"NO." We both said together.

"Excuse me, no?"

"Principal Cooper. It isn't necessary. I've spent two months sharing a room with Ethan and really it was okay. Honestly it's better than sharing a room with a girl."

Ethan nodded for what I said.

"Is it true Mr. Dolan? Your sharing is only a normal one, there isn't any other reason why you don't wanna change?"

God. Mr. Dolan. It kinda turns me on. Eww no it's not the right moment now. And what the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm not sharing a room with him only because we fucked. This motherfucker thinks I'm a slut or something?

"I'm sorry Sir, it's not what you think. Sam and I are close friends. A good sharing doesn't mean what you were thinking. There aren't other reasons. We just like to share a room together." He said while his gaze was mad but his voice was calm.

Always protecting me. God I love him so much.

"Well then I suppose you can continue to share the room. You can go now. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Principal Cooper."

"What an asshole." Ethan said when we were walking back to the dorm.

"Thank you for have taken my defense."

"There's no need to thank. You're my girlfriend."

"I love you."

"I love you more." He hugged me and kissed the crown of my head.