Chapter 26

A.N.: Thank you so so much for 4K!!! It really makes me happy that you're enjoying the story and leave all those comments and votes. You mean so much to me!!
Sadly the story is about to end, but I have something in my mind for the finale. I hope you're gonna like it as much as I do. ❤️

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

*11 pm*

I walked out of the bathroom ready to wear my boxers and go to bed, but Sam was standing still in front of her closet with a weird look on her face.

"Hey babe. Is everything alright?"

As I moved closer I noticed that there was a new addition in there. A red dress I've never seen before.

"Wait when did you buy it?"

"Never. I didn't buy it. It was with this note."

She showed me a piece of paper. Whoever this person is, he also broke into our room. This needs to end now. I put my boxers on and wore a t-shirt too because Sam told me that Grayson was about to come with the others.

"The flower thing was okay, and even the comment, I mean I'm not easily scared but this!!! He entered here, he could even attack us if he wants. That's horrible." She said.

I hugged her tight trying to comfort her, rubbing her back.

"Everything will be alright. I promise you."

At that point we heard a knock on the door.

"Sam it's me." A whisper. "It's Grayson."

I went to open the door, leaving Sam sitting on my bed. I nodded them to come in. There was also another girl, I don't know her name, Gray used to 'date' a different girl every day.

"This is Beverly, the girl I told you about. She's gonna help you." Grayson said.

"It's only because I love hacking not to do a favor to you." She gave him a fire look.

"Well nice to meet you, even tho the situation isn't so pleasurable." Sam said.

"So what happened?" Olivia and Archie asked.

She stood up and went to the closet.

"I received this with this note."

The red dress (pic below ⬇️)

The others went closer and she passed them the note

"Well but you have to admit that it's a beautiful dress." Olivia said.

"Olivia!" We all said.

"No, she's right. I mean of course it's gorgeous but still creepy." She said.

"So Grayson also told me that you receive a comment from this person, right?" Beverly asked.

"Yeah, on my recent post. Whoever he or she is, well I think is angry because 'I didn't like the flowers'."

"Mmm... Can I see the comment?"

Sam gave her the phone and she opened her computer. She started doing her work so we gave her some space and I went to sit next to Sam.

I hugged her while waiting for Beverly to finish with all that hacking. Let's hope it'll work.

It was almost midnight and we all needed to wake up early tomorrow. Finally Beverly stopped working.

"So, I tried to track the IP, but it said that he or she used one of the computers in the library of the campus, but since you posted the pic after dinner I suppose there weren't so many people in there at that hour. Plus the computers have a camera, so I can try to hack them to find your stalker."

"Oh my God. Thank you for doing this."

"It's only my 'job'. But I'm gonna do it tomorrow. We all need to sleep. It's pretty late."

They all go back to their rooms.

"See? I told you that things were going to be alright." I hugged her from behind.

She took my hands and intertwined hers.

"Yes, but it's still not over yet."

*the next morning*

*Sam's P.O.V.*

The first thing we did was of course telling the Principal about what happened and he sent some people to change the lock. After the flower thing obviously I immediately changed my password too.

Beverly soon started to work on tracking down the piece of shit after the classes. He spent almost all day, but then it worked.

There were only three people in there, two guys, who I didn't know and a girl, Megan. So weird she was in the library, plus at that hour, she doesn't seem like the nerd type.

Beverly also found out which computers they were all using, so we went to the library to find out who was, of the three of them, my stalker. I don't know why tho but I'd bet everything on Megan. I know she didn't do anything bad recently, but she's not the type of person who gives up so 'easily'.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing. Who could be? Everyone is here.

There was a new text.

Unknown: You know you can't lock me out. I'll always find a way to enter. Follow my rules and nothing bad will happen. Do something wrong and someone will may die.

How did he find my number?

A.N.: So yeah another cliffhanger lol Sorry I love doing this too much.

What do you think it'll happen?

Do you think Megan is the stalker?

Like and comments (: ❤️