Chapter 21

*Still Sam's P.O.V.*

*the next morning*

Where am I? What's this place? I looked down. My hands were all covered in blood. What happened? I started to shiver. What have I done? I started screaming.

I woke up trembling, all sweaty. What a horrible nightmare.

"Sam, are you okay?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

Oh my God. It must be so late. I checked the phone. It was 4 am.

"I only had a nightmare... I'm okay now..."

And it was like this every night. The same nightmare, the same fear.

*one month later*

Since that day I never stopped to have those 'dreams'. I felt like I was in a catatonic state. I wasn't able to do anything. I didn't want to do anything. Maybe I was wrong about it. It wasn't the right choice. I know that I should trying to let the others help me move on, but I just can't. I don't want anyone to be close to me. I feel... dirty. Even tho I'm sharing a room with Ethan, it seems like we don't live together. I'm always here, trying to stay away from him. I threw them all out.

"Sam. You really should stop."

"Stop of doing what?"

"Of acting like this."

"I'm not acting in any way."

"Really?"

We started arguing. Well at least we were having a conversation. We yelled at each other. I wouldn't want to. There was no reason at all. The fault isn't his.

"Why are you yelling at me? I'm okay, stop saying that I'm not." I shouted.

"You're obviously not okay! YOU KILLED OUR BABY!"

After saying that he started to shake his head. He moved his arms closer to me.

"I- I didn't mean to say that. Sam, I'm sorry."

"Don't touch me." I started crying, punching him on his chest. "Do you think I'm okay with it? Do you think that I'm not feeling bad everyday for what I did? Do you think I enjoyed it? Well I didn't. I feel guilty every second. If you didn't wanna do it then why you didn't tell me sooner? Now all the fault is mine, right?"

"I-"

"Don't. Say. Anything. I need a walk."

I stormed off and started walking. It was the first time in a month that I exited from that room for a reason that wasn't school. Tears were streaming down my face. It was a relief, all those crying. I didn't do it for so much time. It felt so good, like I was finally empty from all that stress, from all that bad stuff.

I started running outside the campus not knowing where I'm going. But I don't care. What matters now is going away from there, just for awhile. I just have to clear my mind.

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

"You're obviously not okay! YOU KILLED OUR BABY!"