Chapter 15

This chapter contains smut

*a few days later*

I still can't believe we're together now. At the beginning I couldn't stand him and now I'm in love with him. Life can surprise you sometimes.

After that we both got ready, like everyday Olivia, Archie and Grayson were waiting for us.

"There's a huge party tonight. Wanna come with us?" Olivia said.

"A party? Uhm... I don't know... Every time I went to one something happened."

"I'll be by your side all night, ready to protect you." Ethan said.

I smiled at the idea of him protecting me. It already happened and I'm glad he did, things changed between us from that day.

"Okay fine."

"YAY!!! We will have so much fun!!"

Hope that bitch won't be there again, but she won't miss a party. She has to be everywhere. Ugh. Stop thinking about her. Don't let her ruin your life again.

"We have to find the right outfit for tonight, so you, me, shopping, this afternoon. Are you down?"

"I am." I smiled.

It's been a while since I haven't spent some girl time, plus I wanna wear something sexy for Eth. He's always so hot with anything he's wearing, and here I am looking like a sack of potato. I still don't understand how can he find me cute.

After all that boring morning where the only exciting thing was sitting next to him, it was finally afternoon. Olivia and I drove to the fanciest shop in town. It wasn't so expensive so we could afford to buy a hot dress.

"So you and Ethan?" She asked while we were trying some clothes.

I smiled thinking about it. I love the word 'me' next to his name.

"It's going really good." I said. "And you and Grayson?"

"Same for us." She smiled with her teeth.

Probably she loves the word 'us' just like me.

We tried a lot of outfits and after hours and hours spent searching for the right one we both found it.

She decided to wear cute glitter top and a pastel pink skirt with heels.

Pic below ⬇️

And I went for a revealing black shirt with a pastel pink skirt and heels

Pic below ⬇️