Chapter 10

The party was with Alpha Epsilon Pi, so there would have been Archie, Shawn and the twins too. So much fun. I was kind of scared to be honest, because the last one didn't go so good, and this one is gonna be hosted by Megan again.

After getting accepted Olivia and I went back to our dorms to choose an outfit for the evening. We had only a few hours to get ready, and I didn't even think about what to wear because of this stupid week. I searched for what it feels like centuries and I finally find the right outfit. I chose a tight black dress and a pair of heels. I put some makeup on and go outside to wait for my friends.

Pic below ⬇️

After a few they all arrived and we went to the party

After a few they all arrived and we went to the party. As we reached the house Megan greeted us with her usual evil face.

"Girls!!! It's so good to see you!" She said.

Bitch. I hate her. What I feel is something indescribable. I don't understand why does she have so many friends, she's the devil.

"Of course. We wouldn't have missed your party. We're sisters now!" I said fake smiling.

We entered and went in the hall. It was already full of drunk people. God it just started. Honestly I don't like to party, I'm just here to spend the night with my friends. If it was for me I'd have stayed in my room watching Netflix.

We joined a few people who were doing Truth or Dare. The twins were also playing. The bottle turned and of course it was my turn. Ugh. Why am I so unlucky?

"Okay, uhm... Sam, right?" A boy said.

"Yes."

"Truth or dare?"

I don't know what to choose. Honestly both scare me. They could ask me everything, even embarrassing things. I took a deep breath and I answered:

"Dare."

"Ooh we have someone who's brave here. Okay I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with whoever will be chosen by the bottle."

Shawn. Please. I don't want anyone else. It would be so weird to kiss another boy.

The bottle stopped to rotate, and when I raised my gaze I realized that it was Ethan. I swear the world seems to be against me. Of course I'd like it if I wasn't already with someone else. No wait what am I saying?

He looked at me awkwardly. Maybe he doesn't want too.

"What if I don't want to do it?" I said.

"You have to. It's called dare!"

I looked Shawn, and whispered in his ear that I wouldn't have done anything. I would have just let the time pass.

"Don't worry. I trust you." He smiled.

I went with Ethan into a storage closet and locked the door. We sat on the floor one in front of the other. We started the chronometer and we waited.