Chapter 14

A.N.: 514 views?? Ashdjdhdnd thank you so much ❤️❤️

"Woah..." He said when we broke the kiss running out of breath. "To what do I owe this kiss?" He smiled.

"I know what you feel for me, Grayson told me everything." I smiled. "I feel the same."

"I thought you didn't like fuckboys." He said still smiling.

"This time is different."

He gave me another kiss. "Grayson has a huge crush on your friend too."

"I know, I talked to him and told him to run after her and beg her."

"It'll work."

"I hope so."

"Talking about us..." He smirked giving me another kiss. "I wanna take you out tomorrow, a first date."

"I can't wait." I smirked back and he started to kiss my neck.

He laid me on his bed and we cuddled for a while until we fell asleep.

*Grayson's P.O.V.*

As Sam said me I started searching for Olivia, and after a few I found her. She was with Archie.

"Olivia... Can we talk alone?"

"What do you want? I thought we were over. I don't wanna talk to you anymore."

"Please Olivia!"

"She said she doesn't wanna talk to you. Leave her alone." Archie said, clenching his fist.

"I wasn't talking to you Archie! Please Olivia, it's important."

She looked at Archie. "Okay fine." She rolled her eyes.

After walking for a while I started talking again.

"I'm sorry for what I did, but now I understand why I did it. I was scared."

"Scared? Don't tell me lies Grayson."

"It's not a lie, I swear. I always have been a jerk with girls, never been in love with someone, but you... With you it's different. If it wasn't for Sam I would have never realized it." I took a deep breath. "I like you Olivia, I really do. And again I'm sorry for being such a dick with you, I'm sorry for hurt you. I hope you can forgive me."

She looked me in the eyes, maybe for seeing if I wasn't lying and after a while she replied.

"How should I know it's the truth?"

"Because it is, you can ask to Sam or Ethan too. I'll understand if you don't wanna forgive me..."

She looked away.

"I... I need some time." She said.

"I'll wait."

She went back to Archie, leaving me alone. If it was for me I'd wait even a thousand years for her.

*the next day*

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I woke up with the sound of his heartbeat. I kissed his neck and he woke up too smiling with his teeth.