Chapter 24

*Sam's P.O.V.*

After a few hours we woke up to get ready for lunch. I don't think I could have been able to say this, but I'm glad we are going back to campus. Honestly all this "Spring Break thing" wasn't that exciting. First of all Olivia and Arch ended up way too drunk only the first day, then that "party" on the beach was ew, we got drunk last night and ended up in jail. And all of this just happened in a week. Well except for that it was cool to spend the break with Ethan and my friends.

After a delicious lunch, we went back to Stanford and we took a nap because we didn't sleep that much. Thank God it was Sunday, but that means that we have classes tomorrow. Ugh. I retire everything that I said before. I'm not glad I'm back.

*a few weeks later*

After getting ready, we walked to the first class of the day. Boring as always. When the classes were over I went to my locker to take the anatomy book, since I have to study for a huge test. After unlocking it I found something weird in it. Flowers.

"Ethan." I whispered shaking my head smiling.

"Yeah?" He said appearing from the corner of the hallway.

"Thanks for the flowers!" I gave him a peck. "They're beautiful."

Plus they're my favorite. Roses.

"Uhm... What flowers?"

"These." I said pointing them.

He looked inside the locker confused.

"I didn't send you flowers."

"Wait what? So who did?"

"I don't know..."

"No one know my password, except for you, Olivia and Arch."

I looked at him perplexed. Who could it be?? And how did he have my password?

"Is there a note?" He asked.

I searched for it but there was nothing. This is even weirder.

"No, there's nothing."

"Well it's better if we start studying. I can't deal with this right now." I said after a while.

"Do you wanna leave them in the locker?"

"No..." I said talking the flowers and threw them in the trash. "I don't know why but this is kinda creeping me out."

"Maybe it's nothing. C'mon, let's go meet the others." He said holding my hand and leading me to Olivia's room.

As we arrived there, we waited for Archie and Grayson to join us, and then we started studying.

After a while I went to the bathroom asking Olivia to follow me. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier.

"You received some flowers?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Well that's great. Flowers are always accepted. Maybe he or she is a secret admirer."

"This is obviously not the point, but the fact that this person whoever he or she is knows my password and put some flowers in it. Isn't it creepy?"

"No, well the password thing it is indeed, but the flower thing no."

I walked up and down.

"I thinking that you should just chill and forget about this."

"You're right. I mean there were only some flowers. No big deal..."

But somehow I'm not sure of what I just said. I have a bad feeling.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

We walked back into the room and continued studying. Study groups aren't so pointless if you're in group with the right people.

After a few hours it was already 11 pm.

"I think that we've studied enough." I said checking the phone.

"Definitely. I didn't even notice it was that late." Olivia said.

"Guess we better go then. We have to sleep for being ready for the test tomorrow."

We stood up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight." We said all in chorus.

Ethan and I walked back to our room, but before getting to sleep we did something else.

"Wait." He said when we were about to go to bed.

"What?"

He took his phone.

"I wanna capture this moment."

"What are you doing?" I started to smile. "Stop I'm not photogenic."

"You are!"

*click*

He took the photo.

"Oh my God. Just look at you. You have to post this." He said.

"Just because you took it." I admired the picture.

It was really good honestly. Well he's a pro with the camera. I opened my Instagram and posted the photo. Without any filters. It was already perfect like that. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually look really good.

After a few seconds there were already a tons of likes and comments. Obviously one of them was from Ethan. I kissed him.

I continued checking the comments and a really weird one caught my eye.

@/samgranger

Liked by ethandolan, archiebaker and 25,573 others

samgranger I can talk to a million people in a day, but none of them will make me smile like you do.
📸: ethandolan

View all 15,990 comments
ethandolan Mine ❤️
oliviamendes ❤️
user924 I saw you didn't like the gift. If I can't have you no one will.

What the-