Chapter 17

*the next morning*

We did it again last night. Maybe it was all the tension due to the fear of be divided from him, not sharing a room anymore, but it was amazing. I couldn't imagine how horrible it would be to not be in the same room as him. Now I'm addicted, I can't get enough of him.

We slept naked, his arm was around my chest, covering it. His breath was warm against my skin.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Are you free tonight?"

"I'm always free for you."

He smiled. "I'm gonna take you out for a date."

"Another surf date?" I said excited.

"No, this one will be more romantic."

"Oooh." I smirked. "Can't wait." We kissed.

I got up covering my body with the sheets, looking back at him. I walked in the bathroom and entered in the shower.

"Can I join?" He said moving the shower curtain and coming in smirking.

"Well you're already in so..." I smirked back.

We started to kiss and caressing each other. My hand was around the back of his neck and the other one was in his hair, pulling him close to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands were on my thighs. He moved one hand against the wall of the shower. We did it again.

After that pleasurable moment we finally got ready for classes. When I was about to enter in the class, Archie stopped me.

"Sam, can we talk?"

"Okay. I'll be right back." I said to Ethan.

We walked in the hallway.

"I'm sorry Sam. I was such an idiot."

"True." I smiled. I'm not mad at him. Well I was at first but I know that Archie isn't a bad guy, probably he didn't mean those things.

He smiled back. "I would never think that. You're my best friend. Well maybe unconsciously I thought that but it's not the truth. I'm happy for you and Ethan. You two seem happy and that's all that matters to me. That you're happy."

"Oh Arch stop you're making me cry." I said laughing trying to push away some tears. We hugged. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We returned to the class and I saw that Archie was making amends to Grayson and Olivia too. Good, now we will all be friends again.

After all those boring classes and lunch there was another football match. This time Ethan and Shawn could return to play again. The match was hopefully clean, with no fights.

*that evening*

We walked back to our room, for getting ready for the night. Since it was a romantic date, I decided to wear something cute.

Pic below ⬇️

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

A.N.: Ethan's outfit, pic below ⬇️

I finished to button up my white shirt and wearing a jacket when she walked out of the bathroom

I finished to button up my white shirt and wearing a jacket when she walked out of the bathroom. I looked at her.

"I don't deserve this. You look perfect tonight."

"You just quoted Ed Sheeran?"

"Yeah but it's the truth. You're perfect."

"You look perfect too."

I went closer to her and I lifted her chin up looking her in her eyes. We kissed slowly.

I took her by the hand and we walked out of the dorm straight to my car. I opened the car door for her and then I started it.

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I got in the car, looking as he was walking in front of it to reach the driver's seat. I really don't know what I do to deserve this, to deserve him. He's too precious.

He started the car and we left the campus. His left hand was steering while the other was gripping my thigh. I looked at him. Everything is hot about him, even his hands. How is this possible? The sun started to set. It was already dark when he parked.

"Here we are." He said helping me to get out of the car and holding my hand.

I looked around me. The place was full of candles and a bonfire in the middle of it.

"You did all of this?" I said amazed.

He nodded smiling.

"Wow, Ethan this is... It's so beautiful."

I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. We walked in the middle of the field, getting closer to the bonfire.

"May I have a dance?" He smirked.

We both laughed. "Of course." I said extending my hand. "But there's no music."

He took out of his pocket his phone and we shared the earphones. He put a romantic song.

"This will be our song." He said smiling.

I smiled back and I put my hands behind his neck, while his were around my waist. We took off our shoes and started dancing slowly barefoot on the grass.

"This is probably the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me." I said passing my fingers through his hair.

"You deserve all the best things." He moved a dread of my hair behind my ear.

I put my head against his chest while we continued dancing. I could feel as his lips were touching my skin.

The dance ended and we sat near the bonfire to eat some s'mores.

After that we laid on the grass. One of his hands was behind the back of his head while the other one was pulling me closer to him. My head was on his shoulder while my hands were on his chest. We passed the night stargazing and cuddling.