Chapter 3

"Wait, so you're sharing a room with ETHAN GRANT DOLAN? That Ethan Dolan?" Olivia asked.

She's definitely a fan. "The one and only," I said.

"Oh my God. You're so lucky! Well, obviously he was a jerk but you're still lucky. He's so hot."

"And wait... This means that Grayson will be here too, right?" She smiled cheerfully.

"Uhm... I think so. When I met them this summer they said we were gonna see each other again at Stanford. So I suppose we will see him too." I faked a cheer.

"That's good news!" She smirked.

Archie and Shawn laughed. "What are you gonna do? Flirt with him?" Archie said.

"Mm... Maybe..." She replied.

After that Shawn took me around the campus, to show me where the classes were, so I wouldn't get lost. He's so kind. I really hope we can become friends.

He walked me "home" and gave me his number, so if I ever needed something I would have called or texted him.

I entered in the room and he wasn't there. Probably he's out with Grayson. Well, I don't care. I took a shower, and since tomorrow was gonna be a big day, I went to bed.

I wasn't asleep yet, so I heard that he entered in tiptoeing, trying to not wake me up. Well, maybe he's not so mean after all. I faked to take my eyes closed. He was near my bed. I could feel him. My heart started to race. Oh, what the hell. Calm down. I can't fall for him. He went into the bathroom and I heard the water flow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

All I could dream about was him taking a shower. My mind is going crazy for him. I can't help it. But he won't like me back. Why am I so stupid? Why do I like to hurt myself like that? Because I'll end up hurt, I know it.

*the next morning*

I woke up at 7 am. The classes will start in an hour. He went first to the bathroom for having a shower. So I had the time to think about an outfit for my first day.

25 minutes passed by and he was still in the bathroom. I can't believe it.

"Hey, remember rule number 2?" I said knocking at the door.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second."

And after that, he opened the door, covered with only a towel around his waist. His hair was wet, just as his body. I didn't wanna do it, but I realized I was staring at him with my mouth wide open. And of course, he realized that too.

"It's all yours." He said.

"W-what?" Oh my God, it seems like I've never seen a boy in my life. Ugh, I feel so dumb.