Chapter 4

*the next morning*

I still can't believe he invited me to a party, but I shouldn't get too excited. After getting ready, I left the room and Olivia and Archie were outside waiting for me.

"Good morning!" They both said smiling.

"Good morning." And I smiled back.

"There's a party tonight-" Olivia started to say.

"I know."

"How do you know if the news was in the hall this morning and you just exited from your room like 5 seconds ago?"

"Maybe I got invited by someone who's already so popular that knows the news before everyone else." I said smirking.

Yes, even tho I dislike him, I can't deny that I'm falling for him. I'm excited about this "invite", who wouldn't?

"Oh my God!! Ethan invited you? Oh, I'm so happy!!!" And she hugged me.

Archie's face was the perfect description of mine. I wasn't that hype about it, maybe just a little, but definitely not that much.

"So you two are coming, right?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We then went to class. Later at lunch, everyone was talking about the party. It was gonna be the first important event of the year. Every freshman who wanna count something has to go. The three of us were sitting at the same table, and Shawn approached us a few later.

"That's sad that this party is only for freshmen. I'd have liked to see you." I said to Shawn.

"There will be more parties, and who knows, maybe if you'll join a sorority we could see often."

Are we flirting? Because I'm not that good at it. But it's a good feeling honestly. And he's nice to me, so why not?

"Really? You're part of a fraternity?"

"Yeah, since I'm part of the football team, I'm in the most popular frat of the campus, the Alpha Epsilon Pi."

"Wow, I didn't think you were into football."

He smiled.

"Okay, if you two are done with flirting we need to talk about tonight's outfit." Olivia said.

Shawn and I looked at each other smiling.

"You already know what you're gonna wear, Olivia?" I asked.

"Yes, I bought an outfit when I packed my things. I was already thinking about parties. I've already the right outfit for when we will join a sorority too. I can't wait!! And you? Do you already know?"

"Honestly, I have an outfit, but I'm not sure."

"I'll give you advice, that's what best friends are for."

After all the classes were over, Olivia really gave me advice about the outfit. And she said it was perfect to impress some hot guys. It was classy but sexy. So I got ready.

Pic below ⬇️