Chapter 27

*Still Sam's P.O.V.*

Suddenly my phone started buzzing. Who could be? Everyone is here.

There was a new text.

Unknown: You know you can't lock me out. I'll always find a way to enter. Follow my rules and nothing bad will happen. Do something wrong and someone will may die.

How did he find my number?

Me: Who are you? And how did you get my number?

Unknown: I'm the one leading the game, you can't ask questions. Meet me tomorrow at the gazebo at 2 am and wear that dress I got for you and I'll show myself to you. Come alone and don't tell anyone or I'll know and it'd be worse for you and your friends.

Oh my God. Why me? Ugh. Why me? What does he want from me?

I'm so scared, but I can't tell anyone. I don't want someone else to be in danger. I have to end this on my own.

"Did you find out something?" I asked to Beverly.

"No." She sighed. "It's more complicated than I thought so it'll take me some time, but I'm not giving up."

"Okay... Well it's pretty late now." I said checking my phone.

"Yeah we should go to sleep." Ethan said.

He was looking at me with a weird look on his face. Did he suspect something?

I nodded and we all went back to our dorms. It wasn't so easy to fall asleep. It's been so much since I slept well.

*the next day*

I woke up before the alarm. I didn't sleep at all. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. How can I lie to them? What if something will happen because I didn't tell them? What if this stalker will still hurt them anyway? I want to scream. I want to punch someone. But I can't. Ethan would notice. I sat on the toilet and started to cry in silence.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Sam. Are you okay? It's been a lot since you're in there."

I washed my face and tried to look as I didn't cry.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I wasn't feeling well, but now I am."

I opened the door. "The bathroom is all yours." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, never felt better." I faked a smile.

I hate myself right now. How can I do this to him? He didn't reply. Of course he must think I'm lying now. I got ready and waited for him to be too.

We went out of the dorms and our friends were waiting for us. They noticed that something was wrong too, and I had to lie to them too. This is so horrible. I feel like shit. I feel a shit.

The hours passed by and my anxiety was growing more and more. Beverly was still trying to figure out who the stalker was and Grayson and Archie were with her, trying to help her somehow. She said that this thing sadly isn't so easy. Obviously the stalker is a pro in hacking because he or she is pretty good at covering himself/herself.

Well I only have a few hours left and I will 'finally' find out. Let's hope I can stop this so I can continue to leave my life.

*later at 1:30 am*

I 'woke up' from Ethan's arms to get ready. He let out a groan but didn't wake up. Thank God he's a heavy sleeper.

I didn't sleep at all, not even tonight. Oh God. I'm seriously freaking out. I wore the red dress and walked out of the room, trying to not make any noise.

I walked till I reached the gazebo waiting for whoever this bitch is. I started to check my phone uncontrollably. I didn't want time to get faster, but at the same time I wanted it.

Soon it was already 2 am. The time for the truth. Anxiety went away and it was now replaced by fear. I was literally shaking. A shadow came closer to the gazebo. Finally. But whoever he or she is, is wearing a mask. Damn it.

"You said you were gonna show your face." I said calmly.

"Oh yeah I did. But I have to do something else first." The voice didn't seem human. He or she was obviously using one of those things to modify your voice. Suddenly he or she took out a gun from the coat.

"Woah." I said putting my hands up unconsciously as for covering myself. "I followed your rules , you asked me to come here. And I came alone and no one knows about it, just like you asked."

"I know. But I still want to put an end to your life. You're worthless. Thanks to you I don't have what I wanted. You ruined everything, you ruined my life."

"What are you talking-?"

Wait. "Megan?" I asked.

"You're smarter than I thought Granger."

She now removed her mask, revealing that ugly ass face. God I hate her so much. So she was her. All this time. It was her.

"But being smart won't help you anyway." She said.

*two gunshots*

*Bev's P.O.V.*

I'm still awake trying to figure out who it is. I can't spend another day on it. Whoever this bitch is, is always a step ahead us.

"Oh my God!! I made it. I made it! I found out who the stalker is. I have to tell Sam-"

*two gunshots*

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

*two gunshots*

What the fuck was that? I opened my eyes. Sam wasn't there. I walked in the bathroom to see if she was there but no. What is happening? Where is she? I looked out of the window to see if I could see what was happening outside, but I couldn't see nothing.

I put a t-shirt on and ran out of the room. Grayson, Olivia and Archie were outside too.

"What was that noise?"

"Where is Sam?" Olivia asked.

I tried to find out where the noise came from. There's someone at the gazebo. I ran again. And I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

"Oh my-" Olivia said.

A.N.: Another cliffhanger lol

Who do you think was shot? Sam, Megan, or maybe both?

Were you thinking that the stalker was her?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading (: