Chapter 22

*Sam's P.O.V.*

A few months passed and it was already Spring. Things were back to normal thank God. Ethan never left me alone anymore. He was still feeling guilty. And he was probably thinking I wasn't still fine, but I was. I am. Sometimes you only need some time. It 'can' fix things.

*later in March*

It was almost the second week of March and that only means one thing. Spring Break! Probably the favorite break of all college students. It was my first Spring break ever and I was honestly so hyped.

"Oh my God! I really can't wait for it! I've already prepared all my things and the sexiest bikinis I have for next week!!" Olivia said at lunch.

"Me too to be honest. Plus we're gonna take a break from studying."

"And we're gonna stay in a dope hotel, even tho I don't think we're gonna use those bedrooms that much." She winked.

"Do you really wanna go?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, we will have fun." I smiled.

"Okay then." He smiled back.

"Do you need my help for choose some outfits?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I really need some girl time. I need to buy some things."

"Great! Mall today?"

"Definitely!"

*later at the mall*

Olivia helped me to choose some sexy bikinis and Victoria's Secrets lingerie for the week. We spend all the day at the mall, shopping, eating and drinking at Starbucks. Oh God I really missed it.

*a few days later*

It was the day before Spring Break. Everyone prepared their things, pretty excited to start partying all week.

That night some buses took us to the hotel where we were gonna stay. It was really cool, just as Olivia said. Thank God I was sharing a room with my roommate, Ethan. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. We spent the night cuddling, and after a few we fell asleep. Tomorrow was gonna be exhausting.

The next day we both got ready and wore swimwear since there was gonna be a huge party on the beach all day.

I was wearing a black bikini while he was wearing red boxers.

Pics below ⬇️