Chapter 9

"So let's this initiations begin." Megan said.

I'm honestly scared about what kind of embarrassing things she could obligate us to do. I really don't know if she's capable of something worse than what she did, but looking at her, well, I think she's capable of anything.

"So, since it's the first we will go easy with this one."

"Since you wanna be our sisters, you have to know everything about the sorority." Karen said.

"We're gonna play a game, you pledges will have to answer right to our questions."

"If you answer wrong you'll have to do a shot of vodka."

I looked Olivia. "I don't know nothing about this shit." I whispered. "I'm gonna loose."

"Thank God I learned everything about it this summer. I'll try to help you."

"The first question is for Sam." She smiled. "What's our motto?"

Okay that's one is easy, even a dumb chick would know it. "It's Multa Corda, una causa. In English: Many hearts, one purpose."

She clenched her jaw. Yes, she's furious. Maybe this is not gonna be so hard as I thought.

"Okay, you got it right. Let's ask Michelle."

As she asked the other girls random questions about the sorority, it was my turn again. Olivia got it right too. We don't wanna get drunk in front of those chicks. Who knows what they could do.

"Okay this one is gonna be much harder than the first one. What do you think it's more important in a sorority to be considered a good sister?"

"Uhm... Being nice to the others sisters?"

"You can't ask questions, I'm the one here who ask. If you're not sure about it, you have to drink!"

"No, no I'm sure."

"Well that's still wrong, I'm sorry." She did an evil smile. "Do a shot."

I rolled my eyes. Great, we are only at the second question and I'm already drinking. I took a shot. The alcohol burnt in my throat. Let's hope is the only one I'll have to drink today. The other girls answered and it was my turn again. Well at least I wasn't the only one to drink. Other girls were too. After 10 rounds and 9 shots drunk, because she kept asking random questions and not something about the sorority history, I couldn't even walk. Olivia drank too but only 5 shots. She was feeling better than me. She hold it better. We returned to our dorms, even tho Megan wanted us to stay there in the house. God I wouldn't spend the night there, not even if I got paid for that. I don't want to be humiliated while I'm drunk and asleep too.

As I entered into the room, Ethan was there.

"Hey it's pretty late princess."

"I don't give a f..."

He smiled. "You're drunk?"

"Whaaat? Pff... No..." I said stumbling.

"Here come, let me help you." He said holding my hand and leading me to bed.

"Thank you, you're so kind." I said hugging him. "I think before I go to bed, I have to-"

I didn't even finished to say it that I threw up on his shoes.

"Oh no... I'm sorry."

"That's okay." He said, but you could feel that it wasn't really okay. "Go to sleep now. You have classes tomorrow."