Chapter 18

A.N.: 1k views? :') Thank you so much for all the votes and comments ❤️ by the way daddy looks hot asf in this pic ☝🏼

*This chapter contains smut*

*a few days later*

It passed a few time since that unforgettable date. Things were really going good between us. It wasn't only sex, it was something real, important. Everyday with him was different, always trying new things, never get bored.

Walking to class Olivia and I started to talk for some girl time.

"So things between you two are getting serious?" She asked.

"It's too early to talk about serious things but yeah." I giggled.

"I'm so happy for you. You're the cutest couple in campus. Well of course after Gray and me." We laughed. "Just kidding."

"And between you two?"

"It's all good. I love him so much."

"Aww. I'm happy!!"

After all the classes and lunch there was another match. Still wearing their jerseys, Olivia and I sat on the bleachers cheering for our boys. They were playing against one of the strongest team of the Colleges League. It was gonna be a really important match. You could really feel the tension and nervousness in the air. The cheerleaders entered on the field and started to dance. You could see Megan. Ugh. Well at least she didn't do anything else from that party. She's respecting the deal.

The two team made their entrance. Ethan was looking at the bleachers and when he saw me he winked. I started smiling like an idiot. He noticed that and he shook his head smiling. He wore his helmet and they all got in position.

Our team started the match. Grayson took the ball, passed to Shawn, then to Archie, Ethan took it. He started run and run. Two guys from the other team, that literally looked like two bears, tried to hold on on him, but he was able to avoid them. Of course. That's my man. He reached the end of the field and left the ball on the ground.

"TOUCHDOWN!!!" All the crowd started to shout with the speaker.

Ethan ran to the end of the bleachers and looked at me. He removed his helmet and blew me a kiss. I did the same. How cute.

He returned to play and did other touchdowns. Our team won 30-20. A really good result.

"Your man played really good!!" Olivia said raising her eyebrows and smirking.

I laughed. "Yeah, I'm proud of him. Your man played good too. Let's go meet them at the exit of the locker room."

We walked there and waited for them.

"My favorite mans." I said when the four of them exited from it.

"Congratulations guys." Olivia and I said together.

"You were amazing." I said.

"Thank you." They all said cheering.

"Are you gonna go somewhere to celebrate?"

"We're going to Joanie's to get some milkshakes. Wanna come?" Archie said.

I looked Olivia. "Yeah why not?" We both said together.

So we went to that cafe and shared an enjoyable evening. The place looked like one of those old diners in 50s style. I love those types of cafes. It seems like you're able to time travel. Thank God things weren't weird between all of us, especially between Shawn and me, and Archie with Olivia. Things seemed to be okay.